Thread: Suits

Post imported post

Hello everyone, just wondering.. How would one open carry while wearing a suit or a Blazer and not look terrible?

Post imported post

Get a concealed carry license. For the most part, looking good with a jacket tucked under a firearm, especially a blazer, is difficult to accomplish. The only way I have even seen open carry done with a blazer, without tucking the blazer back mind you, is to move the entire holster to the 12 or 1 o'clock position on the belt. Basically the firearm covers your crotch. Its not comfortable, its not fashionable. But its legal and doesnt wrinkle the blazer.
    "Know firearms, know safety. No firearms, no safety"
    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."

Post imported post

Depending on the length of your blazer, I'd probably go with a dropped leather holster in a color/finish that fades into your suit. The hardest part would likely be finding one that drops low enough to stay beneath the blazer but is still stable enough not to swing when you walk. You might need to see about getting a holster custom made to fit your needs.

Edited for typos

Post imported post

hightecrebel wrote:
    Depending on the length of your blazer, I'd probably go with a dropped leather holster in a color/finish that fades into your suit. The hardest part would likely be finding one that drops low enough to stay beneath the blazer but is still stable enough not to swing when you walk. You might need to see about getting a holster custom made to fit your needs.

Edited for typos
    Wear a thigh holster lol that'll turn some heads, and will be legal