• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Suits

Weights

imported post

Hello everyone, just wondering.. How would one open carry while wearing a suit or a Blazer and not look terrible?

Snakemathis

imported post

Get a concealed carry license. For the most part, looking good with a jacket tucked under a firearm, especially a blazer, is difficult to accomplish. The only way I have even seen open carry done with a blazer, without tucking the blazer back mind you, is to move the entire holster to the 12 or 1 o'clock position on the belt. Basically the firearm covers your crotch. Its not comfortable, its not fashionable. But its legal and doesnt wrinkle the blazer.

hightecrebel

imported post

Depending on the length of your blazer, I'd probably go with a dropped leather holster in a color/finish that fades into your suit. The hardest part would likely be finding one that drops low enough to stay beneath the blazer but is still stable enough not to swing when you walk. You might need to see about getting a holster custom made to fit your needs.

Edited for typos

souders

imported post

hightecrebel wrote:
Depending on the length of your blazer, I'd probably go with a dropped leather holster in a color/finish that fades into your suit. The hardest part would likely be finding one that drops low enough to stay beneath the blazer but is still stable enough not to swing when you walk. You might need to see about getting a holster custom made to fit your needs.

Edited for typos
Wear a thigh holster lol that'll turn some heads, and will be legal