Thread: OC at Capital Ale House Midlo

Post imported post

Does anyone know If Capital Ale House on Midlo is oc friendly ?Being draggedthere Saturday nightfor gathering. Searchedthis websiteand google only to find that It was the sight of a proposed oc dinner that never happened and that VCDL members were to receive a discount during the VCDL rally at innsbrook location has anyone oc there ?

Post imported post

I've OC'd there a few times. Can't say that anyone actually noticed I was OCing, but then again nobody said I could not.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I OC'ed there and they noticed. The only thing management did in the negative was to make the wait staff take off the GSL stickers as it might "offend" some of the "other" customers.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

I know that the one downtown and the one in Innsbrook are OC friendly. I would image as close to Powhatan as this one is that it would be too. Although, like with anything that is considered "OC friendly" there could be a bad apple or two that work there that would make you think otherwise.

Post imported post

I've been to the Innsbruck location on many occasions, but haven't carried in there as I wished to enjoy one of their many fine adult beverages.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
    I've been to the Innsbruck location on many occasions, but haven't carried in there as I wished to enjoy one of their many fine adult beverages.
    After the Freedom Rally (Snagajob/Cantor) a large group of us OCd there.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.