• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Capital Ale House Midlo

All American Nightmare

imported post

Does anyone know If Capital Ale House on Midlo is oc friendly ?Being draggedthere Saturday nightfor gathering. Searchedthis websiteand google only to find that It was the sight of a proposed oc dinner that never happened and that VCDL members were to receive a discount during the VCDL rally at innsbrook location has anyone oc there ?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I've OC'd there a few times. Can't say that anyone actually noticed I was OCing, but then again nobody said I could not.

stay safe.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

I OC'ed there and they noticed. The only thing management did in the negative was to make the wait staff take off the GSL stickers as it might "offend" some of the "other" customers.

richarcm

imported post

I know that the one downtown and the one in Innsbrook are OC friendly. I would image as close to Powhatan as this one is that it would be too. Although, like with anything that is considered "OC friendly" there could be a bad apple or two that work there that would make you think otherwise.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
I've been to the Innsbruck location on many occasions, but haven't carried in there as I wished to enjoy one of their many fine adult beverages.
After the Freedom Rally (Snagajob/Cantor) a large group of us OCd there.

Yata hey