Thread: Light bearing holster for Springfield XD45 Service Model?

Post imported post

I currently carry my handgun in a BLACKHAWK! Serpa holster. I've been looking everywhere for a Serpa that fits an XD with a light/laser combo attached, but I guess BLACKHAWK! doesn't produce them (yet?).

So, my question would be, does anyone know of a holster that would be able to carry this combo? Drop leg would be preferable, but I'll take anything at this point.

Post imported post

No. Buy a real hoster.

Post imported post

syntax_error wrote:
    I currently carry my handgun in a BLACKHAWK! Serpa holster. I've been looking everywhere for a Serpa that fits an XD with a light/laser combo attached, but I guess BLACKHAWK! doesn't produce them (yet?).

So, my question would be, does anyone know of a holster that would be able to carry this combo? Drop leg would be preferable, but I'll take anything at this point.
    As for the leg holster I carry my XDm with a spare mag pouch and light attatches to the rail system. It is a black hawk leg holster for 40 bucks, I just attached me serpa to it and it works out great for me.

-I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,