• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearm Exchange in Livonia is posted with a sign

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

Firearm Exchange in Livonia (I96 service drive between Merriman and Middlebelt on the south side) now has a "Lawful Carry Welcome" Sticker. :)

The owner, Wah Wang, is a great guy and the range is state of the art with it's programmable targets.

They have Bowling Pin Shoots every Monday from around 6-9pm.

CPL training on the weekends

Plenty of ammo too.

Please patronize business' that support your rights!

P.S. Gotta get a sticker up at their other store on Wayne road in Westland, it will be soon.

P.P.S We need some stickers that aren't reversed for solid doors and such.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well,

I guess I'm going to have to start going there! Maybe take Mrs. G9mm there too. She's got a shiny new G26
with a lasermax on it that she needs to get used to :D! (I bought it off MGO & took it to the Glock Armorer @ TopGun for an inspection; he asked "do you mind if I ask how much you paid for this?" I said no & told him, then held my breath expecting to get " That much!" Instead I got "This thing still has the factory copper lube on it. It's near brand new + its got a $300 laser in it...I say you got a hell of a deal!"

I feel so much better now about the money I spent on it.:lol:

FatboyCykes

imported post

I purchased my XD from them out @ Gibralter. I had to return to their store for something or the other and inquired about OC, since they all OC in their stores, was told it was illegal and not allowed. Had a conversation with someone at both stores who told me they wouldn't allow it no matter what my tri-fold said. Glad to hear they've come around.

Too far from my side of town to really patronize them, however, I do occasionally drive by there for work so I may have to stop in and thank them at the very least, corny as that may sound.

G

imported post

Wah Rules. He by far has the best facility and prices hands down.

sevenplusone

imported post

I would also like to plug Silver Bullet for the West Siders that are on this site. They welcome lawful carry. (guess I should get them a sticker?)

They have a sign on their door that states "Why, that's a nice carry gun you have there, just please keep it in the holster." I have OCed in their numerous times without incident. Largest handgun selection in Michigan! Fair prices. Knowledgeable staff for the most part.