• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best Holster for a Glock 36?

T

TWG2A

imported post

I need a holster for a Glock 36. Recommendations, anyone?

tcmech

Serpa for open carry, I use a Don Hume iwb for concealed carry

jay75009

blackhawk CQC

Desantis pancake

Strong@brand speedlock

Crossbreed

or Glock brand tactical holsters are all great choices. i have a glock 36, 19, and 23 and have all those brands for each. desantis is good for dress OC, strong makes a good OC holster with a speedlock retention device that you have to manually actuate to remove the pistol.

Blackhawk speaks for itself, Crossbreed is the BEST CC holster you can buy, lil pricey around $80 but well worth it.

and good choice on the G36. most compfortable CC glock in the world ;-)

Michigander

I know I always say this, but information about what type of carry (oc v cc or both), how much retention you want, where on your body you want to carry it, price range and how much you care about your guns finish are all critical pieces of information for making a well rounded suggestion for a holster.

In terms of CC, other information like body shape and size, quality of concealment needed with different outfits and different activities are also critical pieces of information.