• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you think of this bad boy?

Aaron1124

imported post

incognito_3.jpg

simmonsjoe

imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
not only is it a machine gun its disguised as something else so id like to know if that would be a problem with the atf
Well it's OK for Government Agents!
No. A machine gun is a class 3 weapon. Firearms disguised, or which fire while concealed (such as a .22lr pen, or this secret agent man mp5) are class 2 items.

I don't know if you'd have to have both permits or if the class 3 will cover all class 2. I'm assuming class 3 does cover class 2 because most SMGs are SBRs.

Don Tomas

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
I suspect this thing would have jamming problems, if there isn't sufficient room between the side of teh case and the ejection port for the casing to lear the action.

This was designed as a total package by HK, so the engineers took that in to consideration. In other words, it wasn't some guy who took an MP5 and decided to adapt it to his briefcase. Anyhoo....it's been around for a long time and I believe HK discontinued that model years ago. From what I recall, they were being used by the Swiss Government for high security risk (covert) operations. No doubt it was used elsewhere in Europe, but I have no information concerning those facts.

Kind of cool idea if you ask me. Notice the trigger located on the carry handle?

Don Tomas

imported post

marrero jeff wrote:
deffinitely on my christmas list. as is anything HK
Yeah....gotta agree there. I just love the ergonomics of their weapons. Anything HK makes is bound to be a success.