• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rights

estcrh

imported post

LA Confederate wrote:
That's the way to prove your point. Emotional knee jerk reactions. Very effeminate characteristics I might add.
Coming from someone who is AFRAID of a census taker...your wife sounds like she has more balls than you!!

LA Confederate

imported post

I'd suggest verifying your assumptions before posting them for all the world to see. It not only makes you look like more of a tool, but it gives me and others ammo to use to ridicule you.

Of course, you could attempt to have a reasoned debate using factual information on the subject that was originally posted here. Sorry, what was I thinking suggesting such a course of action to you. That's leaps and bounds above your grade level. They don't cover that until high school and judging from your posts, you've never set foot in one.

yousuck.png
da.gif

estcrh

imported post

LA Confederate wrote:
I'd suggest verifying your assumptions before posting them for all the world to see. It not only makes you look like more of a tool, but it gives me and others ammo to use to ridicule you.

Of course, you could attempt to have a reasoned debate using factual information on the subject that was originally posted here. Sorry, what was I thinking suggesting such a course of action to you. That's leaps and bounds above your grade level. They don't cover that until high school and judging from your posts, you've never set foot in one.
And all this coming from someone who thinks the Civil war was a "war of Northern aggression" why would I waste any time trying to have a "reasoned" debate with you? Its sort of funny that the very people who talk about states rights overlook the fact that it was the Southern states refusal to free their slaves that gave the hated Federal Government the power they have now. Yea..your great Southern values..what a load of crap...slavery..secession...lynchings...segregation...KKK...oh yea you have a lot to be PROUD of!!! No wonder you try to rewrite history.
yousuck.png
da.gif

cajunpapapump

imported post

Damn estcrh sounds like you have a hate southern race issue, my God man everytime you write some crap its something about southerners, or KKK or rebel this and that. If you hate the south so bad go back up north, but you won't be happy up there either, finally got a black president and you still not happy. Why not pack up and go back home to Africa, oh yea they the ones that sold ya'll to the french in the first place so your not welcome over there either. Hmm lets see, I know who came to this country from Croatia in my ancestors and yes they were slaves also, how many ancestors can you name that came from other side of the world. If you do know that would be the first for me. Man let the hate go, not all southern people hate you. oh and also Jesus loves you also even if you deny him.:DSo take care down there in the Fischer projects in New ORleans.

LA Confederate

imported post

estcrh wrote:
And all this coming from someone who thinks the Civil war was a "war of Northern aggression" why would I waste any time trying to have a "reasoned" debate with you? Its sort of funny that the very people who talk about states rights overlook the fact that it was the Southern states refusal to free their slaves that gave the hated Federal Government the power they have now. Yea..your great Southern values..what a load of crap...slavery..secession...lynchings...segregation...KKK...oh yea you have a lot to be PROUD of!!! No wonder you try to rewrite history.

Yep we sure do. None of those supposedly taboo things you stated were exclusive to the South. Your complete lack of knowledge on the subject is glaringly obvious in your last post. I could easily point out that not one single ship flying the flag of the CSA ever brought a solitary slave to this country, while one of our valued ships actually participated in the naval blockade of Africa to stop the slave trade. I could point out that every single slave that was brought to this continent came here on ships flying the good 'ol Stars and Stripes. I could point out that secession is a concept embraced by the Founding Fathers (you know those nazis you hate so much), a concept that is anathema to statists like yourself who drink the Kool Aid and embrace the all powerful nanny state. And not one single statement I've made is an alteration of historical fact. IT may not be palpable to your infantile little brain, but it's nonetheless accurate fact.

Like others have said, since you hate it down here so much please do us all a favor and take your worthless self back to wherever it is you're from.

By the way, your originality in stealing the exact same smileys that I used would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic, just like the rest of your bogus arguments.

Revolver_Ocelot

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
NEWS FLASH !
lots of posters here don't OC, did you not know that?

And you would know this how?

Do you carry? I recall seeing a picture of you out and about and you had NO GUN on you.

And yet you point a finger at others you have never seen? Hmmmm..

Pertinent connection to the thread Mark. As usual, your value to a conversation is exactly zip.

Hef

imported post

Here's something for our resident 6th grader estcrh to wrap his head around:

New York City was the primary port of entry for slaves into the U.S., which continued through the WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION until slavery was abolished.

NRAMARINE

imported post

estcrh wrote:
NRAMARINE wrote:
estcrh wrote:
Hef wrote:
NRAMARINE wrote:
Simple question. If the govt doesn't "give" us our rights where do they come from then? The constitution does not give the govt it's power, it restricts it. As well the bill of rights does not endow us with our right to keep and bear arms, it restricts the government's ability to tamper with it. Thus as the document states: We hold these truths to be self evident. That all men are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with the unalienable right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Thomas Jefferson believed in the concept of Natural Rights as written by John Locke. John Locke said that Nature (as an entity, encompassing both the real world and whatever deity you worship) grants certain rights to each of us at birth, one of which is the right to defend one's own life, from which the 2nd Amendment is derived.

The Constitution, or more accurately, the Bill of Rights, grants no rights. It merely lists some rights, and limits the authority of government to infringe upon them.
I guess those so called "Natural Rights" did not apply to the slaves scumbags like Jefferson and his cronies OWNED...
Do you even open carry? If not why do you insist on trolling?
As far as I am concerned your the TROLL..you Jesus freak!!! Go preach some were else you pompous ass.
This forum is for open carry. Are you going to answer the question? Or are you just going to spit arrogance and disrespect?