• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun laws printed on a t shirt

groovedrummer

imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
if theres a issue the cop can just read the laws off your shirt:celebrate
why would a police officer believe its lawful to do something simply because you have paid to have some words printed on a t-shirt?

if that worked, id be wearing a t-shirt that read "you must give me free ice cream if you read this...because it says so on my t shirt"

erichonda30

Banned
imported post

ItTakesAWolf wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
why would a police officer believe its lawful to do something simply because you have paid to have some words printed on a t-shirt?

if that worked, id be wearing a t-shirt that read "you must give me free ice cream if you read this...because it says so on my t shirt"
well in you state you can put the revised statues on it

groovedrummer

imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
ItTakesAWolf wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:

well in you state you can put the revised statues on it
you think the officer is really gonna take time to double check info printed on your t-shirt?

hes is probably gonna blow off the fact that you even have the t-shirt on, and just call his supervisors like he would have anyway.

but go for it.

please post the dash cam video of your first run in.