• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody interested in a Glock 21?

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
imported post

[line][line]Since I acquired a Kimber 1911, I find that I'm not really carrying my Glock 21 anymore. If I want to carry a .45, the Kimber is what I strap on. I'm considering getting something in .40, so I'm interested in selling the G21 or possibly trading it for a quality .40 cal in good condition.

I have fired a total of 339 shots through the G21 in the couple of months that I have owned it, and would not be getting rid of it if it weren't for having the Kimber. My desire to own a .40 is greater than my desire to own two .45's.

If I were to sell the G21 outright, I'd ask $550. At first glance that may seem a little steep, but consider the following that is included:

- I have installed TruGlo night sights ($115)
- While it came with 2 mags, I am including a third one ($30)
- Serpa retention holster - paid $40 for it.
- Comp-Tac Minotaur IWB holster - great for concealment ($85)
- Hogue rubber grip overlay/wrap ($10)

That is an extra $280 I have put into it, for common upgrades/accessories.

I think $550 is VERY fair.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I am the original owner of the gun, and I do still have the case & magazine loading tool as well.

Changed price from $600 to $550.