• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

On 8-14-2010 there will be TWO Restore the Constitution open carry rallies, one in NC and one in NM

BARELY ILLEGAL

imported post

This past weekendI spoke with the organizers of the 8-14 RTC rallies and I can confidently report that on Saturday, August 14th there will be at least two RTC open carry rallies. Tom Green (NOT the Canadian, the North Carolinian) istaking the leadin organizing the rally to take place at the Guilford Courthouse Battleground National Park inGreensboro, NC, and his conversations with the park rangers about the planned open carry rally have gone very, very smoothly. Walter Ray Seidel is organizing the New Mexico rally. The date will be the same as the NC event, 8-14, and the exact location is yet to be determined.

More updates to follow in the coming days and weeks.

http://restoretheconstitution.wordpress.com/2010/06/20/spread-the-word-on-8-14-2010-there-will-be-two-restore-the-constitution-rallies-one-in-north-carolina-and-one-in-new-mexico/

:celebrate

Don Tomas

imported post

BARELY ILLEGAL wrote:
This past weekendI spoke with the organizers of the 8-14 RTC rallies and I can confidently report that on Saturday, August 14th there will be at least two RTC open carry rallies. Tom Green (NOT the Canadian, the North Carolinian) istaking the leadin organizing the rally to take place at the Guilford Courthouse Battleground National Park inGreensboro, NC, and his conversations with the park rangers about the planned open carry rally have gone very, very smoothly. Walter Ray Seidel is organizing the New Mexico rally. The date will be the same as the NC event, 8-14, and the exact location is yet to be determined.

More updates to follow in the coming days and weeks.

http://restoretheconstitution.wordpress.com/2010/06/20/spread-the-word-on-8-14-2010-there-will-be-two-restore-the-constitution-rallies-one-in-north-carolina-and-one-in-new-mexico/

:celebrate
Sure would be great if you could alert the media....Fox News in particular to see if they'd cover the event.