Thread: Lets go to Pizza Hut

Post imported post

GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

Steak N Shake has been workin pretty good, lots of lights and lots of folks present.

I only know of two sit down huts left, st peters and south county, there may be others but most went delivery only. My DGF loves the saladbar so I cam in if it happens at a time that fits.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Post imported post

LMTD wrote:
    Steak N Shake has been workin pretty good, lots of lights and lots of folks present.

I only know of two sit down huts left, st peters and south county, there may be others but most went delivery only. My DGF loves the saladbar so I cam in if it happens at a time that fits.
    There's a sit down one in St. Charles on Elm, no salad bar tho.

Post imported post

There's a sit-down one in Wentzville, which is OC legal.

Post imported post

the Desloge Pizza Hut had a salad bar the last time i was there and OC is legal in those parts.

Festus has a Pizza Hut in a strip mall and i seem to recall there being booths (for eating ya know) in the place as i was waiting for my carryout order a while back. Festus is OC legal as well.
    I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Post imported post

sit down in Pacific OC ith no CCW required!

Post imported post

Are you kidding why would you support a company that wont let there own employees protect themselves. They wont get my support till they change there policy and start letting there delivery persons protect them selves.

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

12ga. wrote:
    They wont get my support till they change there policy and start letting there delivery persons protect them selves.

Pretty much leaves you no where to buy anything.

While I am no fan of it, about 90% of the employers out there even if they do allow OC / CCW do maintain restrictions on employees. There is a significant change in the liabilities associated with an employee taking up arms and it may well be simply that they can not afford the insurance one would be required to have to do so.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Post imported post

LMTD wrote:
    12ga. wrote:
    They wont get my support till they change there policy and start letting there delivery persons protect them selves.

Pretty much leaves you no where to buy anything.

While I am no fan of it, about 90% of the employers out there even if they do allow OC / CCW do maintain restrictions on employees. There is a significant change in the liabilities associated with an employee taking up arms and it may well be simply that they can not afford the insurance one would be required to have to do so.
    LMTD, you took the words right out of my mouth. indeed 12ga will have a difficult time buying anything.

my company's policy forbids me to even have a gun in my truck on company property. i don't follow that policy but that's another story.

just what companies do allow folks to carry on the job, aside from the obvious ones?

I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

Not very many. It is a rider on the insurance and security companies can have significant rate increases when they have guards that are armed.

This is VERY slowly changing, there is however a school in TX that allows teachers to CC.

Not even Starbucks has granted it to employees, only patrons.

I am pretty sure it is all but impossible for the poster to only shop with places that allow employee carry, they are just way way too rare.