• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lets go to Pizza Hut

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Steak N Shake has been workin pretty good, lots of lights and lots of folks present.

I only know of two sit down huts left, st peters and south county, there may be others but most went delivery only. My DGF loves the saladbar so I cam in if it happens at a time that fits.

cash50

imported post

LMTD wrote:
Steak N Shake has been workin pretty good, lots of lights and lots of folks present.

I only know of two sit down huts left, st peters and south county, there may be others but most went delivery only. My DGF loves the saladbar so I cam in if it happens at a time that fits.
There's a sit down one in St. Charles on Elm, no salad bar tho.

Broondog

imported post

the Desloge Pizza Hut had a salad bar the last time i was there and OC is legal in those parts.

Festus has a Pizza Hut in a strip mall and i seem to recall there being booths (for eating ya know) in the place as i was waiting for my carryout order a while back. Festus is OC legal as well.

12ga.

imported post

Are you kidding :banghead: why would you support a company that wont let there own employees protect themselves. They wont get my support till they change there policy and start letting there delivery persons protect them selves.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

12ga. wrote:
They wont get my support till they change there policy and start letting there delivery persons protect them selves.
Pretty much leaves you no where to buy anything.

While I am no fan of it, about 90% of the employers out there even if they do allow OC / CCW do maintain restrictions on employees. There is a significant change in the liabilities associated with an employee taking up arms and it may well be simply that they can not afford the insurance one would be required to have to do so.

Broondog

imported post

LMTD wrote:
12ga. wrote:
They wont get my support till they change there policy and start letting there delivery persons protect them selves.
Pretty much leaves you no where to buy anything.

While I am no fan of it, about 90% of the employers out there even if they do allow OC / CCW do maintain restrictions on employees. There is a significant change in the liabilities associated with an employee taking up arms and it may well be simply that they can not afford the insurance one would be required to have to do so.
LMTD, you took the words right out of my mouth. indeed 12ga will have a difficult time buying anything.

my company's policy forbids me to even have a gun in my truck on company property. i don't follow that policy but that's another story.

just what companies do allow folks to carry on the job, aside from the obvious ones?

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Not very many. It is a rider on the insurance and security companies can have significant rate increases when they have guards that are armed.

This is VERY slowly changing, there is however a school in TX that allows teachers to CC.

Not even Starbucks has granted it to employees, only patrons.

I am pretty sure it is all but impossible for the poster to only shop with places that allow employee carry, they are just way way too rare.