• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

To all Boise Cowboys

ISRAEL

imported post

This coming weekend Idaho City is hosting the first Pionners Day, and they are asking people to whear western outfits, specially the vendors, I was invited but this isbad time for me, I am into FIFA world cup and it will end till next July 11. If you want to be a cowboy for a day then go to Idaho City I think it will be fun, I may go if I learn how to tape the games, this week we started using the Latino Dish and trying to understand the instructions.

It will be a good time to pass info for the O.C.

Cypher

imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
This coming weekend Idaho City is hosting the first Pionners Day, and they are asking people to whear western outfits, specially the vendors, I was invited but this isbad time for me, I am into FIFA world cup and it will end till next July 11. If you want to be a cowboy for a day then go to Idaho City I think it will be fun, I may go if I learn how to tape the games, this week we started using the Latino Dish and trying to understand the instructions.

It will be a good time to pass info for the O.C.
What kind of machine you got to record with?
(Got a friend who sets & troubleshoots AV up as a side job).

ISRAEL

imported post

When we got the Latino Dish, it came with a box, and we already found somebody that told me how to record the games using that box, and is recording all of the games,by itself, Thank you for the offering,

I made another "buscadero holsters" for my 357 and I want to wheare it at Idaho City Cellebration, I only hope that I have not gain more weight , I do not want to have the belt to tight, ha ha ha. Are you going to Idaho City?

carracer

imported post

I will be there with my SA .44 on my hip. Wife and grandkids with me. Should be lots of fun! Looking forward to the quick draw contest, watching only!

ISRAEL

imported post

At what time are you going to be there?,we have not been in I.City for long time, I think it takes 45 minutes to go there?

It will be nice to see you again. will you put on a pair of spurs and chaps?

carracer

imported post

No spurs or chaps! Planning on being there around 11am. Will be driving a Blue Jeep Liberty, chrome wheelswith a bicycle rack on the spare tire in back. Will have 3 grandkids in tow. Girl 6 and 2 boys 4 and 3. And, of course, my wife to keep them (and me)in line! Want to watch the Quick Draw and may wet a worm in the pond.

Yes, about 45 min from Boise Flying Y.

ISRAEL

imported post

I hope you be there on saturday, thats the only day i can go, and hoping we do not have to babysit our 4 grankids,Yolanda and need to be by ourselves, we drive ared GMC Envoy but there are a lot of them, all over town,everybody is driving them in Boise, ha ha ha.

I am using my new spanish keyboard, and is getting hard to remember where the english puntuation are.

I invited my new pastor, he is from California, and I hope he join us next meeting,.

ISRAEL

imported post

I did get an invitation to sell my holsters, but I diclined, maybe next year, but I did not get more information, What time is the pancake feed? maybe we can make it .too.

carracer

Nice visiting with you Isreal and Yolanda! Ice Cream was great, even tho the grandkids were wearing most of it. Fast draw was pretty Cool! My wife says I should try it some time. Guess I may have found another way to spend money!

ISRAEL

Next fast draw

Nice visiting with you Isreal and Yolanda! Ice Cream was great, even tho the grandkids were wearing most of it. Fast draw was pretty Cool! My wife says I should try it some time. Guess I may have found another way to spend money!

I think the next fast draw will be in October, before snow comes to the mountains, It was nice to see you again, hope to see you again soon, While I was O.Cing in Idaho City, I was wondering about, the problems the people have in California, becouse I did not see anybody screaming OMGIAG, all people smiling and I wander why the Californians are so affraid of guns, I saw lots of people packing thier guns in the street, no body was kill, etc. but I guess California is very close to loose the 2nd A. right (?).
I learn that there is a U.S. contitution, and every state has their own, but witch one is grater The U.S. or the state, are this against each other? , I guess I need to start reading the constitution of the U.S again and the one from Idaho, Well I am glad I live in Idaho, I can O.C. and be a free man. hope to see you again. Israel.