Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bo-ricks in the city of Taylor

Post imported post

you can not oc in that store they put a sign up on the door

Post imported post

all4gonzo wrote:
    Is it possible to grap a quick and easy cell phone pic and post please.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

They suck anyways, Lady Janes is 100% better. Multiple MOC member OC at Lady Janes with no issues. Is there one near you?

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Post imported post

There's one in Southgate - border city to Taylor.

Lady Jane's Hair Cuts for Men Southgate MI 48195 | LIVESTRONG.COMLady Jane's Hair Cuts for Men is located at Southgate MI. Phone: 734 246 4171. Post a message or leave a review for Lady Jane's Hair Cuts for Men.

“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Post imported post

scot623 wrote:
    They suck anyways, Lady Janes is 100% better. Multiple MOC member OC at Lady Janes with no issues. Is there one near you?
    I stumbled upon GearHeads in St Claire Shores, after moving to Roseville, and have had a good experience twice. I have not OC'd into there yet, but I plan to when I get my hair cut in a week or two. If by chance they dont like OC, there is a LJ's right up the road.
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Post imported post

scot623 wrote:
    +1.

Lady Janes rocks. The women are gorgeous, they give awesome shampoos and scalp massages with peppermint shampoo and conditioner if you request it (which makes your whole scalp feel minty) etc. Dude trust me, just go if there's one near you. It's worth every single penny.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

Glock9mmOldStyle wrote:
    There's one in Southgate - border city to Taylor.

Lady Jane's Hair Cuts for Men Southgate MI 48195 | LIVESTRONG.COMLady Jane's Hair Cuts for Men is located at Southgate MI. Phone: 734 246 4171. Post a message or leave a review for Lady Jane's Hair Cuts for Men.
    And as a bonus SP Guns & Ammo is right next door to Lady Janes in Southgate.

http://www.spguns-n-ammo.com/Home.htm Stop in and see Tony for a great deal.

Post imported post

malignity wrote:
    scot623 wrote:
    +1.

Lady Janes rocks. The women are gorgeous, they give awesome shampoos and scalp massages with peppermint shampoo and conditioner if you request it (which makes your whole scalp feel minty) etc. Dude trust me, just go if there's one near you. It's worth every single penny.
    They also do Malignity's nails and makeup :P

This is what I recommend.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Bronson wrote:
    malignity wrote:
    scot623 wrote:
    +1.

They also do Malignity's nails and makeup :P

This is what I recommend.

Bronson
    Yep...Malignity is under the Metrosexual suspicion! :what:Minty scalp????????? I'm wondering if your going to Lady Janes just to check out the latest womans fashion

I kid, I kid! :P
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Post imported post

Just go to a barbershop your a man. Why do you want to smell minty and look pretty? I OC at my barbershop every time i go no problems ever.:celebrate
    In a situation when seconds count-The police will be there in minutes.

Post imported post

Jblack44 wrote:
    Yep...Malignity is under the Metrosexual suspicion! :what:Minty scalp????????? I'm wondering if your going to Lady Janes just to check out the latest womans fashion

I kid, I kid! :P
    Malignity in a dress!??! :shock:

j/k Mal!
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

all4gonzo wrote:
    Which one? There are 2 of them in Taylor, one on Eureka and one on Telegraph.

Post imported post

Recoil88 wrote:
    Just go to a barbershop your a man. Why do you want to smell minty and look pretty? I OC at my barbershop every time i go no problems ever.:celebrate
    If'n y'all can't fart... and have everyone laugh at it... while yer gittin' yer hair cut... then it ain't a man's place.

Funnin witja's
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Post imported post

I knew I was going to catch flack for that.. bastards lmao..

Seriously though, its some sort of peppermint shampoo, and I guess its a good seller there, cause everyone wants it. It beats using the crap my wife buys that makes me smell like an exotic fruitcake LOL
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

I just like what the girls at LJ's are "Open Carrying"!

:celebrate
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Post imported post

for your own sake, just stop commenting on any haircut posts. LOL your not doing yourself any favors...LOL
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Post imported post

Ah its always good to have a good laugh.

Post imported post

scot623 wrote:
    Is Lady Janes like the hooters of haircuts or am I mistaken? Expensive?

Post imported post

malignity wrote:

Seriously though, its some sort of peppermint shampoo, and I guess its a good seller there, cause everyone wants it. It beats using the crap my wife buys that makes me smell like an exotic fruitcake LOL
    Peppermint shampoo doesn't make you a fruitcake?

AHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

OOHHH...

Oh, yeah.... couldn't let that one go.

"Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

well they don't make shampoo that smells like fresh cut wood, motor oil, gun powder, or dirty socks, so when it comes down to it, if I have to choose between peppermint or peach mango flavor, I'm taking peppermint.

but yeah, lady Jane's is like Hooters but for haircuts. Its the only place I've gone that I actually enjoy getting my hair cut which is why I'm apt to promote it. It could be that my hairdresser is smoking hot though. Cuts are $15 if I'm not mistaken, fairly reasonable. Shampos are a buck more and they give you a scalp massage. I don't even I could convince my wife to give me a scalp massage for a buck.

Post imported post

malignity wrote:
    well they don't make shampoo that smells like fresh cut wood, motor oil, gun powder, or dirty socks, so when it comes down to it, if I have to choose between peppermint or peach mango flavor, I'm taking peppermint.

but yeah, lady Jane's is like Hooters but for haircuts. Its the only place I've gone that I actually enjoy getting my hair cut which is why I'm apt to promote it. It could be that my hairdresser is smoking hot though. Cuts are $15 if I'm not mistaken, fairly reasonable. Shampos are a buck more and they give you a scalp massage. I don't even I could convince my wife to give me a scalp massage for a buck.
    All that "cheap and easy" fun goes right out the window once you get married.
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Post imported post

Finally, someone who understands LOL

Post imported post

malignity wrote:

Are you sure its "shampoo" that makes you smell like an exotic fruitcake?
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
    malignity wrote:

Are you sure its "shampoo" that makes you smell like an exotic fruitcake?
    LOL

Post imported post

My wife's shampoo smells fruity. She keeps getting me to try and use it so we can save money and not have to buy shampoo as much because I use very little. I can't pinpoint the fruit it smells like though, for the life of me. It's in a green bottle.

Part of me realizes that I shouldn't even bother with this thread anymore. I've already thrown the shovel out and called in the back hoe to dig my hole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast