• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

bo-ricks in the city of Taylor

fozzy71

imported post

scot623 wrote:
They suck anyways, Lady Janes is 100% better. Multiple MOC member OC at Lady Janes with no issues. Is there one near you?

I stumbled upon GearHeads in St Claire Shores, after moving to Roseville, and have had a good experience twice. I have not OC'd into there yet, but I plan to when I get my hair cut in a week or two. If by chance they dont like OC, there is a LJ's right up the road. ;)

malignity

imported post

scot623 wrote:
They suck anyways, Lady Janes is 100% better. Multiple MOC member OC at Lady Janes with no issues. Is there one near you?

+1.

Lady Janes rocks. The women are gorgeous, they give awesome shampoos and scalp massages with peppermint shampoo and conditioner if you request it (which makes your whole scalp feel minty) etc. Dude trust me, just go if there's one near you. :lol: It's worth every single penny.

DetroitBiker

Bronson

imported post

malignity wrote:
scot623 wrote:

+1.

Lady Janes rocks. The women are gorgeous, they give awesome shampoos and scalp massages with peppermint shampoo and conditioner if you request it (which makes your whole scalp feel minty) etc. Dude trust me, just go if there's one near you. :lol: It's worth every single penny.

They also do Malignity's nails and makeup :p

This is what I recommend.

Bronson

Jblack44

imported post

Bronson wrote:
malignity wrote:
scot623 wrote:

+1.

They also do Malignity's nails and makeup :p

This is what I recommend.

Bronson
Yep...Malignity is under the Metrosexual suspicion! :what:Minty scalp????????? I'm wondering if your going to Lady Janes just to check out the latest womans fashion :uhoh:

I kid, I kid! :p

Recoil88

imported post

Just go to a barbershop your a man. Why do you want to smell minty and look pretty? I OC at my barbershop every time i go no problems ever.:celebrate

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Jblack44 wrote:
Yep...Malignity is under the Metrosexual suspicion! :what:Minty scalp????????? I'm wondering if your going to Lady Janes just to check out the latest womans fashion :uhoh:

I kid, I kid! :p
Malignity in a dress!??! :shock:

:lol: j/k Mal!

B

Bikenut

imported post

Recoil88 wrote:
Just go to a barbershop your a man. Why do you want to smell minty and look pretty? I OC at my barbershop every time i go no problems ever.:celebrate
If'n y'all can't fart... and have everyone laugh at it... while yer gittin' yer hair cut... then it ain't a man's place.

Funnin witja's :D

malignity

imported post

I knew I was going to catch flack for that.. bastards lmao..

Seriously though, its some sort of peppermint shampoo, and I guess its a good seller there, cause everyone wants it. It beats using the crap my wife buys that makes me smell like an exotic fruitcake LOL

Taurus850CIA

imported post

malignity wrote:
I knew I was going to catch flack for that.. bastards lmao..

Seriously though, its some sort of peppermint shampoo, and I guess its a good seller there, cause everyone wants it. It beats using the crap my wife buys that makes me smell like an exotic fruitcake LOL
Peppermint shampoo doesn't make you a fruitcake?

AHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

OOHHH...

Oh, yeah.... couldn't let that one go.

:lol:

malignity

imported post

well they don't make shampoo that smells like fresh cut wood, motor oil, gun powder, or dirty socks, so when it comes down to it, if I have to choose between peppermint or peach mango flavor, I'm taking peppermint.

but yeah, lady Jane's is like Hooters but for haircuts. Its the only place I've gone that I actually enjoy getting my hair cut which is why I'm apt to promote it. It could be that my hairdresser is smoking hot though. Cuts are $15 if I'm not mistaken, fairly reasonable. Shampos are a buck more and they give you a scalp massage. I don't even I could convince my wife to give me a scalp massage for a buck.