• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Create your own OC shirt!

malignity

army74

imported post

im going to have 2 make one that says open carry is legal in michigan and add in open carrying with a cpl/ccw doesnt make you in vioalation of your ccw/cpl. Need that one for The PPD or if you have a better idea or way to put it thanks.

Bronson

imported post

army74 wrote:
im going to have 2 make one that says open carry is legal in michigan and add in open carrying with a cpl/ccw doesnt make you in vioalation of your ccw/cpl. Need that one for The PPD or if you have a better idea or way to put it thanks.

Make it shorter...muchshorter :p:D

Bronson

Recoil88

imported post

army74 wrote:
I like that one army74 very nice.

malignity

imported post

I wouldn't have an arrow pointing at your firearm to be honest though. As much as I like the idea (and I do, cause I would totally wear that shirt) I would be fearful of breaking part 2 of the brandishing clause.

2. To display ostentatiously.

The definition of ostentatiously is
1. characterized by or given to pretentious or conspicuous show; in an attempt to impress others: an ostentatious dresser;
2. (of actions, manner, qualities exhibited, etc.) intended to attract notice: Lady Bountiful's ostentatious charity.

Personally, if it were me, I wouldn't quite risk that. Just trying to watch your back. :)

army74

imported post

ty i agree ive got one being made just like that without arrow its black with white writing the wife says im hard on light colors wont have it until july 1st

army74

imported post

ty i agree ive got one being made just like that without arrow its black with white writing the wife says im hard on light colors wont have it until july 1st

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

I liked that RAS shirt. Here is a different version

gotras.jpg