• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle needs Inspector Harry Callahan

Dave Workman

imported post

[font="georgia,times new
roman,times,serif"]Forget a new police chief, Seattle needs Inspector Harry Callahan[/font]

Go ahead, make my day and have a good tongue-in-cheek read. Or is it tongue-in-cheek? It all depends. Are you feeling lucky?

"Harry Callahan never had a problem telling the difference between good guys and bad guys, and when confronted by the latter, the screen exploded with the muzzle blast from Harry’s Model 29 Smith & Wesson..."

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m6d22-Forget-a-new-police-chief-Seattle-needs-Inspector-Harry-Callahan

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/2ebdeq4

amzbrady

imported post

"Big city mayors want to blame guns for bad behavior because it is easier than telling the community it has an attitude problem that encompasses irresponsible or absent parents, lousy educators, horrible role models and a plague of denial."

Very well said dave. This could also be applied to so many more things as well as guns, all across the country.

Aryk45XD

imported post

That there's a dang good story Dave. Thanks for another great read. Hope more like this one come for me to forward and talk about in the future.