• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting ranges in Eastern CT

jwg35815

imported post

I ahve a CT pistol permit in FL and in CT. I FL I go to a shooting range that charges an hourly fee and requires no membership. This is typical in the Orlando area. In Eastern CT, however, There are no shooting ranges that I can find where you don't need to be a member. Not only that, but memberships are expensive and more social oriented, with mandatory participation in "volunteer" work. It seems that, for a 1/2 year resident, the carry permit was a waste of money. Does anyone know of an Eatern CT non-member shooting range?