• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bobby Scott to hold Gun Show Loophole Hearing

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

2a4all wrote:
user wrote: ", an intern who couldn't spell VCDL or understand gun show loophole. :?
You sure it wasn't a Hanover Deputy?:celebrate

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

fully_armed_biker wrote:
Hmmmm....couldn't spell VCDL? Hopefullythe personcan figure out what numberto call ifthey need to call 911 :banghead:
Many, many years ago, I was a police dispatcher. Someone once called the PD's main number because they were trying to "dial nine eleven and there is no eleven on the phone".

I shat you not.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
fully_armed_biker wrote:
Hmmmm....couldn't spell VCDL? Hopefullythe personcan figure out what numberto call ifthey need to call 911 :banghead:
Many, many years ago, I was a police dispatcher. Someone once called the PD's main number because they were trying to "dial nine eleven and there is no eleven on the phone".

I shat you not.
They just didn't no how to spell rite. :)

Yata hey

user

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

From what I read, it's already over, and it wasn't really a "hearing", it was a "briefing". I.e., Bobby Scott pontificated for a while and that was it.

I really want to know, now, why he doesn't want me to be able to defend myself, my home, and my family. Why is that, Bobby?

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
fully_armed_biker wrote:

I shat you not.
They just didn't no how to spell rite. :)

Yata hey

She couldn't speak rite eeder. She kept sayin' dat she was looking for "da leven".

ahhh, I can still hear her voice now....even after all these years. :)

6L6GC

imported post

Brady and Bobby. Bobby and Brady. Birds of the same feather. Professional liars; the lot of them. Their agenda is to eradicate individual liberty from these United States, and therefore, I despise them and their ilk.

Jaggers

imported post

We have someone who is running against Scott in the 3rd Congressional District Chuck Smith. He believes strongly in protecting our Constitutional Rights to own and bear arms. I was at a meeting he spoke at in Charles City and when asked his position on gun control he replied without hesitation "you will pry this Country's Flag and my gun from my cold dead hands". I don't think it gets any clearer than that. Check him out at http://www.chucksmith2010.com :celebrate

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Jaggers wrote:
We have someone who is running against Scott in the 3rd Congressional District Chuck Smith. He believes strongly in protecting our Constitutional Rights to own and bare arms.
What's he got against sleeves?:p

kenny

imported post

Jaggers wrote:
We have someone who is running against Scott in the 3rd Congressional District Chuck Smith. He believes strongly in protecting our Constitutional Rights to own and bare arms. I was at a meeting he spoke at in Charles City and when asked his position on gun control he replied without hesitation "you will pry this Country's Flag and my gun from my cold dead hands". I don't think it gets any clearer than that. Check him out at http://www.chucksmith2010.com :celebrate
He has a BIG district to cover. He needs to get busy. Richmond to Hampton Roads will make some very long days.

2a4all

imported post

So, I wonder, what did Bobby Scott learn while trying tostick his headthrough the loophole? Was he attracted to the loophole by some noise? Could it have been the sounds of freedom?

Pity that he didn't lean far enough (to the right) to fall in. Oh, wait... Alice already did that. Too bad she didn't take Abbey, Lori and the others with her.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

2a4all wrote:
So, I wonder, what did Bobby Scott learn while trying tostick his headthrough the loophole? Was he attracted to the loophole by some noise? Could it have been the sounds of freedom?

Pity that he didn't lean far enough (to the right) to fall in. Oh, wait... Alice already did that. Too bad she didn't take Abbey, Lori and the others with her.
Isn't it obvious that she did and now they are trying to take us all there.

I'm in Randy Forbes' district, but initially this guy Chuck Smith looks good. If I can't vote for him, at least I can help promote rights friendly representation.

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Jaggers wrote:
I'm old and stupid I guess because I haven't a qlue what you mean. please help a dumb old man.:cry:

Never mind I got it.....:lol:
Sorry Jaggers....I couldn't resist.:lol:

Thundar

imported post

Chuck Smith isn't putting out a maximum effort. Bobby will be hard to beat. Chuck hasn't changed his website since April. It still says "Drill, baby, drill" under energy policy.

Jaggers

imported post

I just was on there and seen his immigration position posted the other day. As for the Drill thing do they discontinue flying if there is an accident. No, they correct the problems and move on. This type of additude that Scott is unbeatable is why he is still there and he will stay there and continue to try to take our gun rights away from us until we stand up and say enough is enough. If "We the People" get behind a good man like Smith his campaign will ignite. When I spoke with him the other day he said he was traveling and speaking at 2 and 3 locations daily, if that's not putting out maximumeffort I don't know what is. Do you want to continue fighting Scott until one day we loose all ourConstitutional Rights!

Thundar

Scott = Ignorance, Forbes = Crickets

Bobby Scott promotes ignorance today and from the other Virginia congressman on the committee, Randy Forbes, we get [crickets].