• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Out-of- towner

Sonora Rebel

imported post

This is an open carry state. No permit. 'Been that ways since 1912. Get a belt and a holster 'n you're good to go. Besides... it's too hot to conceal anything.

doninvegas

imported post

meanharley08 wrote:
hey guys! wondering if you can help me out. I will be coming to vegas in aug. I have a ccw from oklahoma. I know that arizona does not honor okla ccw. So what is the best thing for me to do? just leave it at the hotel? Also im on a motorcycle so if i get pulled over with it in the saddlebags, im i going to get a ticket or what. Any help would be great! Thanks.
I checked and find that AZ honors all other state CCW's...see http://www.handgunlaw.us/
\
as for Nevada...open carry is acceptable through out Vegas....

stay safe

balackolama

imported post

meanharley08 wrote:
hey guys! wondering if you can help me out. I will be coming to vegas in aug. I have a ccw from oklahoma. I know that arizona does not honor okla ccw. So what is the best thing for me to do? just leave it at the hotel? Also im on a motorcycle so if i get pulled over with it in the saddlebags, im i going to get a ticket or what. Any help would be great! Thanks.
thanks for supporting vegas best place to take a vacation

ModernMuscle

Hey, i have a question about the OC in Arizona, i'm from Cali. Does your state allow loaded OC? Becuase i'm about to visit for about 2 days. thanks

azcdlfred

Hey, i have a question about the OC in Arizona, i'm from Cali. Does your state allow loaded OC? Becuase i'm about to visit for about 2 days. thanks
Arizona law does not distinguish between a load or unloaded gun.

Load it, chamber a round and slap it in a belt holster (still required until 7/29/10).

A caveat, until 7/29 when Constituional Carry becomes law, open carry has some wierd court interpretations assciated with it. I recommend reading this document:
http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Concealed_Weapons/documents/instructors_ccw_legal.pdf

Fred