• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed Weapons License Qualification Course/ON LINE!

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Interceptor_Knight wrote:
(influence or alter): Doug Huffman wrote: [/b]
All the SCOTUS ruling will effect ... effect WI ...
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/affect#Usage_notes
Looks like proper usage according to your wiki wiki wiki "cite"...:lol:
You can lean an ass to water but you can't make him think.
Usage notes Effect is often confused with “affect”. The latter is used to convey the influence over existing ideas, emotions and entities; the former indicates the manifestation of new or original ideas or entities:
epicfail-thumb-268x358-1167121-224x300.jpg

Get out now before things really go down hill for you..and your wiki wiki wiki fail.......:lol:

Effect

1. Something brought about by a cause or agent; a result.
  2. The power to produce an outcome or achieve a result; influence: The drug had an immediate effect on the pain. The government's action had no effect on the trade imbalance.
The SCOTUS rulingwill have relatively little effect on WI.....:lol:

There you goDoug. A slightly edited version just for you. I would hate for you to have an aneurysm...

What a guy... Moreworried about grammar and fabricating personal insults than the substance of a post or thread...:)

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

What a guy... Moreworried about grammar and fabricating personal insults than the substance of a post or thread.
The words are the substance unless you would have the thought be substance - and that is a reach even .[sub].[/sub]
[sup] .[/sup].

Anony Mouse cannot be personally praised or denigrated - because he is anonymous.

And your straw-herring motives may be a reflection of your motives but they are not my motives. Thank you very much. LOL

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Anony Mouse cannot be personally praised or denigrated - because he is anonymous.

And your straw-herring motives may be a reflection of your motives but they are not my motives. Thank you very much. LOL

Your motives are a reflection of your self. A man who is insecure and refuses to debate substance but instead chooses childish antics, not the least of which is a feeble attempt at claiming a moral high ground because you chose to register with your legal name. Nobody here is hiding anything. I believe we all know each others' legal names. Get over it Doug and try to post with substance if you are capable of doing so...:?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:

Your motives are a reflection of your self. A man who is insecure and refuses to debate substance but instead chooses childish antics, not the least of which is a feeble attempt at claiming a moral high ground because you chose to register with your legal name. Nobody here is hiding anything. I believe we all know each others' legal names. Get over it Doug and try to post with substance if you are capable of doing so...:?

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:

davegran wrote:
Kudos to the admins and IT's for a smooth transition. I sure hope the new software will detect multiple memberships from the same computer....

Dave
He is a sockpuppet Dave.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
Where did I say that? You making a mountain out of a mole hill.
J.Gleason wrote:
So all the attorneys including D.A. Chisholm who have stated that once the SCOTUS decision is handed down, the days are numbered for the Wisconsin Gun Laws, are wrong and you are right?
Chisholm is not concerned that the incorporation of the 2nd will make any WI law magically unconstitutional. He recognizes that there are already issues with our current Statute in light of our State Constitution and he is worried about the NRA filing a suit against the State once its resources are freed up after the current SCOTUS issue.
Wrong.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
twodogs wrote:
When seconds count...[size=]

...help is just minutes away![size=]

Online/Home study Courses that teach the safe and lawful use of firearms for self-defense!

http://OurSafeHome.net

Concealed Weapons License Qualification Course.

Use Discount Code: JPR for 10% off on the CCW Course

Good for 32 States!

Contact: J.R. at:jrousey@centurytel.net or (715) 284-7045 for additional details.

Sir Spam-a-lot!!!

How does one qualify for a CCP on line?
If someone just HAS to have a CC license, then get a Pennsylvania license. Fill out the application, attach your photo and copy of your driver's license and send a check for just $26 dollars and a SASE. You'll have it in a week or so and don't need to take no stinkin' courses. You'll be good to go in 20 or more states.

I recommend Sheriff Denny Nau in Centre County (you have to send it to one of the PA sheriffs.)

I'm skeptical about claims of being good for 32 states-- because such claims seem to count states that won't recognize a permit that is issued by a state that is not your state of residence, e.g., Michigan. It may be good for 32 states only if you happen to live in the state that issued the permit, which probably means if you live in Florida or Utah, since they're probably the 2 states that come close to being the most widely accepted.

If you have military service, your DD-214 will get you a Florida permit, good for more states than PA, but it also cost more and you need to send fingerprints and wait longer..... but with prior military service no stinkin' course required! (Hunter's safety course is sufficient for FL permit also.)