• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ashland Gun Show - June 26th

neuroblades

imported post

Anyone going to be attending the Ashland gun show, June 26th? Was pondering an OC/CC get together at Golden Corral in Ashland afterwards and then a trip to the imfamous Central Park to see if those darned signs have been changed yet. *LOL* If you're going to be in attendance, drop a line here and let's see what we can get setup.

Additionally, if there are any OC/CC gun owners out there, the local Amateur Radio operators will be conducting the 2010 Field Day Operations in Central Park this year. If interested, you can stop by and talk to these fine folks and learn more and maybe pick up some info on becoming an operator yourself. :)

neuroblades

imported post

This is true. I hadn't really thought about that factor. Oh well, I had planned on dropping by there anyways to see if I could track down an old anateur radio friend of mine that works with KSP out of the Ashland post and I need to stop by my gun shop to order a few things. *LOL*

neuroblades

Well, the Ashland gun show was worse than usual, sadly. On the other hand, I had the chance to talk to alot of nice folks and to offer up some advice to a grandfather and grandson that were looking at AR's.

Ashland doesn't seem to have enough draw to make it worth the while, perhaps if they moved it to Huntington, WV. and had it at the civic Center.