Thread: AB 1934 discussed on KQED's Forum (NPR)

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Post imported post

http://www.kqed.org/epArchive/R201006230900

So much lying by Saldana. Hopefully there's a special place in hell for those who strive to eliminate civil rights for all.

Post imported post

I nearly plucked my eyeballs out with a dull wooden spoon.

I only got 15 minutes in.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Since I spend most of my time in the CA forum I wasn't aware of this. Saldana got my attention with the bit of newsabout an open carrier being robbed of his gun, something that I did not know. See here for more details. http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/45743-1.html
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

I loved reading through the comments. Just another example of how gun grabbers = emotion and gun advocates = logic.

Just about everyone in support of open carry stated FACTS with NUMBERS and STUDIES :shock:

Every person not in support pretty much said, "but...but...the children"
    I'm so fed up with arguments about public safety that it's seriously driving me insane (although not insane enough to not be able to legally own a firearm ).

You know what? I'm deathly afraid of knives. I have never seen anyone get stabbed, but I read about it ALL THE TIME. I am fearful of knives because what if someone steals that knife off of someone who is "openly carrying" it and then uses said knife in the commission of a crime. Think about the children...

Wake up America! Ban all knives now!

Mafera

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

RMafera wrote:
    You know what? I'm deathly afraid of knives. I have never seen anyone get stabbed, but I read about it ALL THE TIME. I am fearful of knives because what if someone steals that knife off of someone who is "openly carrying" it and then uses said knife in the commission of a crime. Think about the children...

Wake up America! Ban all knives now!

Mafera

I'm introducing a ballot initiative that will ban the open and concealed carry of all rigid pointy things.

Like those button-up shirt wearin'hoodlums with their pocket protectors...openly carrying pens and pencils! Showing up at health care debates and the like! I just feel intimidated and I'm afraid to show up. Some sort of macho-testosteron display if you askme.You never know when one irresponsible pencil owner might go crazy in a crowd! Think of the children!!

Look out, not the eyes! :what:

Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project