• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AB 1934 discussed on KQED's Forum (NPR)

RMafera

imported post

I loved reading through the comments. Just another example of how gun grabbers = emotion and gun advocates = logic.

Just about everyone in support of open carry stated FACTS with NUMBERS and STUDIES :shock:

Every person not in support pretty much said, "but...but...the children" :banghead:
I'm so fed up with arguments about public safety that it's seriously driving me insane (although not insane enough to not be able to legally own a firearm :lol:).

You know what? I'm deathly afraid of knives. I have never seen anyone get stabbed, but I read about it ALL THE TIME. I am fearful of knives because what if someone steals that knife off of someone who is "openly carrying" it and then uses said knife in the commission of a crime. Think about the children...

Wake up America! Ban all knives now!

Mafera

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

RMafera wrote:
You know what? I'm deathly afraid of knives. I have never seen anyone get stabbed, but I read about it ALL THE TIME. I am fearful of knives because what if someone steals that knife off of someone who is "openly carrying" it and then uses said knife in the commission of a crime. Think about the children...

Wake up America! Ban all knives now!

Mafera

I'm introducing a ballot initiative that will ban the open and concealed carry of all rigid pointy things.

Like those button-up shirt wearin'hoodlums with their pocket protectors...openly carrying pens and pencils! Showing up at health care debates and the like! I just feel intimidated and I'm afraid to show up. Some sort of macho-testosteron display if you askme.You never know when one irresponsible pencil owner might go crazy in a crowd! Think of the children!! :banghead:

Look out, not the eyes! :what: