• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Starbucks in Webster Groves

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

I will be at the Starbucks inWebster GrovesMO, open carrying this Sat, June 26th from 6pm till 7pm.Feel freeto join in, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's.Webster Grovesis only OC legal with a CCW. I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you would like to see the codes forWebster Grovesjust ask and I will post them.

Doc

Starbucks address is:

1 South Old Orchard
Webster Groves, MO 63119

DSCF2467.jpg

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
You all look like a bunch of cops.
Yeah, yuppiedog even held the door for the ladies, but in the absence of certain members and no one sporting a badge, I do not believe I heard the word officer all evening. Kinda made the whole thing feel sorta less official or something :) :celebrate

FYI no way to make the coffee in Webster, not sure if your gonna follow it up with S&S but there is one at Watson and Elm, Might be able to get there if it happens.

sohighlyunlikely

another success for freedom and the American way

Another fine meet up. A little hot, inside and out. I want to thank Preacher Jim for make the long ride to come be a part of the "Starbucks Open Carry" as well a thanks to our regulars: The Angry Falconer, Yuppiedog and Superlite. The tour will be taking the 4th of July weekend off and meeting as usual following Saturday.

DSCF2471.jpg
DSCF2475.jpg

Doc

Mo

Banned
What kind of holster does the guy in the blue shirt to the left of Preacher Jim have??

jad316

I'd love to attend one of these events. But with my luck thats when an LEO would try and stir up any unwanted issues. With that being said I'n NOT financial stable to fight it in court nor would I have any means to help myself. Heck I really dont understand how to even look up codes/ordiances.

nrepuyan

I'd love to attend one of these events. But with my luck thats when an LEO would try and stir up any unwanted issues. With that being said I'n NOT financial stable to fight it in court nor would I have any means to help myself. Heck I really dont understand how to even look up codes/ordiances.

That's the advantage of coming to one of these things...and probably a point to make it to one. Strength in numbers. We always have many many many audio and video recorders present for that reason alone...in case there are problems.

Out of all of the ones, there honestly have been very very very few incidents, more so just curiosity.

As far as ordinances, Doc every so often when posting locations, will list out how to lookup that locations ordinances on weapons / oc / ccw etc, which is actually the same for pretty much everywhere, if not post the ordinance right in his post.

I encourage you to make it to one...Doc may be able to better sway your fears.

sohighlyunlikely

fears

I will gladly display any info needed to help enlighten any one interested into Open Carry on the legality of doing such and on methods that I use to protect myself and my Constitutional rights when involved in Open Carry. In the following links you can see some of the methods used to look up municipality codes.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?74868-Invite-to-meet-at-Starbucks-in-Florissant-MO

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?73233-Invite-to-meet-at-Clayton-Starbucks

Most of the codes are available online. The majority of codes are kept for their respecting cities at

http://codes.sullivanpublications.com/codes-slp/

and

http://www.municode.com/library/clientlisting.aspx?stateID=25

Doc
GunShooter.gif