Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to OC on 4th of July?

Post imported post

If so, where are ya planning on going? My wife, daughter and myself will be spending it at Lake Wilderness Park in Maple Valley. Will proudly be OCing in honor of our Independence

Post imported post

I might oc at long beach, But i might just keep it hid. because i dont know how long beach is about oc?

Post imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:
    If so, where are ya planning on going? My wife, daughter and myself will be spending it at Lake Wilderness Park in Maple Valley. Will proudly be OCing in honor of our Independence

I will be on the Tacoma Waterfront at Freedom Fair.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/44297.html
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

I OC everyday, but the Freedom fare was planned for me. Anybody want too meet up? First time going and I'll probably be by myself.

Post imported post

Aryk45XD wrote:
    I OC everyday, but the Freedom fare was planned for me. Anybody want too meet up? First time going and I'll probably be by myself.
    Aryk,

I will set up some pre arranged times and locations for those who are OCing to meet.

more details to come....
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

I'll join! It's local enough to me that I can do this.

Also planning on a block party on my street that the neighbors are trying to organize. I'll definitely OC, maybe even OC my AK in my front yard :celebrate
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

Post imported post

Double Bluff State Park beach. Hours of free fireworks (can even see the Seattle show... wait they cancelled it), light crowds, beautiful scenery. Hopefully no drunk ********** or errant fires this year tho :shock:
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
    Double Bluff State Park beach. Hours of free fireworks (can even see the Seattle show... wait they cancelled it), light crowds, beautiful scenery. Hopefully no drunk ********** or errant fires this year tho :shock:
    That's a great place used to camp there and live off the sea when I was a kid.

I OC everyday. Maybe be at the Fair gotta see what plans the family has.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

I'll be OC in Snoqualmie, as I do every Fourth. I'll be walking in the parade with my grandchildren. Unfortunately, my daughter and son-in-law will be CC, but I'm working on them to OC soon.

Post imported post

I am brand new to the OC scene and curretly it's my only option, LCCP is still processing. I will definitely be carrying on the 4th proudly! My girlfriend's still adjusting to it; she's never really seen someone openly carry in everyday life. She loves my gun though, which is a huge plus. . I live up in Oak Harbor and will be attending the Big Lake (Mount Vernon) 3rd of July fireworks show, then Oak Harbor's 4th the next day. All the more options to excersise my privelage as an American citizen to open carry!

Post imported post

I'll be with relatives in Hamilton, MT on the fourth, and carrying as usual.

Be safe y'all!

Tom
    No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: The officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets. -- Edward Abbey

• • • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Faciémus!• • •

Post imported post

Shoop wrote:
    I am brand new to the OC scene and curretly it's my only option, LCCP is still processing. I will definitely be carrying on the 4th proudly! My girlfriend's still adjusting to it; she's never really seen someone openly carry in everyday life. She loves my gun though, which is a huge plus. . I live up in Oak Harbor and will be attending the Big Lake (Mount Vernon) 3rd of July fireworks show, then Oak Harbor's 4th the next day. All the more options to excersise my privelage as an American citizen to open carry!
    We don't have anything called an LCCP in Washington State. It's a Conealed Pistol License (CPL)
    CZ 75B 9mm, Ruger P94 .40 S&W, Bersa Thunder .380, AR-15 Homebuild

Post imported post

+1 for OC on the 4th!

At least until it's time to start the "cold beer relay" down my gullet... then it will be time to put her to bed and pass out on the lawn.

:celebrate

Post imported post

j2l3 wrote:
    Shoop wrote:
    We don't have anything called an LCCP in Washington State. It's a Conealed Pistol License (CPL)
    I think he was referring to the phrase "License to carry concealed pistol" which is printed on the CPL. It does say "State of Washington License to carry concealed pistol" toward the top right below the license number.
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

Post imported post

bwboley wrote:
    I might oc at long beach, But i might just keep it hid. because i dont know how long beach is about oc?
    i got a chance to talk to long beach police when I was down there in May. I asked them about what would they do if someone called about a MWAG. he told me that they would respond to see if there was anything amiss but that they are not against OC. this conversation took place in the back of the patrol car with the silver bracelets that they gave me to wear while on my way to South Bend for the evening. no issues with them at all as they seemed very polite and professional during the whole ordeal. I would OC there if I were you and I will be Ocing there when we go back next time.

kenzmad

Post imported post

NavyLT wrote:
    ...I am going to a private party with the new wife ...
    Wait wait, so it's official now? Congratulations! When did that happen?:celebrate
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Post imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
    NavyLT wrote:
    ...I am going to a private party with the new wife ...
    Wait wait, so it's official now? Congratulations! When did that happen?:celebrate
    Page 3 of the First Date thread, about half-way down.
    No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Union Pacific Rail Co. vs Botsford as quoted in Terry v Ohio.

Talk to your cats about catnip - before it's too late.

Post imported post

I will be out on the boat at lake union.
    I will also be drinking alot and will not have any firearms present for safety reasons.

lemme know of any OC get togethers! (send me a PM)

im not really doing anything for the 4th except being bored and unemployed.

-matt

The way I look at it is That Independance Day (or the 4th) Was founded on firearms with firearms and to not carry either concealed or open would just be unamerican (my oppinion not ment to offend) so I will be carrying for sure. I dont drink so thats not an issue for me and as I dont have many friends so I dont have to worry about there dumb drunk well you know the rest. I most likly will OC except in to albersons near my place (vancouver as some retards got arrested there for pour OCing skills just recently).

Quote Originally Posted by JOESEEB View Post
    The way I look at it is That Independance Day (or the 4th) Was founded on firearms with firearms and to not carry either concealed or open would just be unamerican (my oppinion not ment to offend) so I will be carrying for sure. I dont drink so thats not an issue for me and as I dont have many friends so I dont have to worry about there dumb drunk well you know the rest. I most likly will OC except in to albersons near my place (vancouver as some retards got arrested there for pour OCing skills just recently).
    I was at the 4th Plain Albertsons this afternoon. OC, with no issues. Only be concerned about the martial arts studio next door.
    Live Free or Die!

Red face 4th of July

Wow, it took me some time to find out how to get on here. I am planning on going to Champion Arms on th 4th around 11am if anyone wants to join me. I am flexible on the time.

maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    Wow, it took me some time to find out how to get on here. I am planning on going to Champion Arms on th 4th around 11am if anyone wants to join me. I am flexible on the time.
    11am might work for me

and it took 7 hours for me to get logged on!
    Live Free or Die!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    11am might work for me

and it took 7 hours for me to get logged on!
    It took me 2 DAYS just to find the forum again! Logging on was a breeze. I was on the Citizens Self Defense Blog and saw open carry.org so I clicked on it and low and behold! there it was! I tried using the address that came up when I tried going to the site, but that didn't work. Just found the forum tonight a little while ago. So now I have the new address in my favorites and shouldn't be a problem from now on. Still feeling my way around here as this is somewhat different from the other platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    It took me 2 DAYS just to find the forum again! Logging on was a breeze. I was on the Citizens Self Defense Blog and saw open carry.org so I clicked on it and low and behold! there it was! I tried using the address that came up when I tried going to the site, but that didn't work. Just found the forum tonight a little while ago. So now I have the new address in my favorites and shouldn't be a problem from now on. Still feeling my way around here as this is somewhat different from the other platform.
    A lot different, imo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast