• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone going to OC on 4th of July?

Aaron1124

imported post

If so, where are ya planning on going? My wife, daughter and myself will be spending it at Lake Wilderness Park in Maple Valley. Will proudly be OCing in honor of our Independence

:dude:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Aryk45XD wrote:
I OC everyday, but the Freedom fare was planned for me. Anybody want too meet up? First time going and I'll probably be by myself.

Aryk,

I will set up some pre arranged times and locations for those who are OCing to meet.

more details to come....

.45ACPaddy

imported post

I'll join! It's local enough to me that I can do this.

Also planning on a block party on my street that the neighbors are trying to organize. I'll definitely OC, maybe even OC my AK in my front yard :celebrate

Metalhead47

imported post

Double Bluff State Park beach. Hours of free fireworks (can even see the Seattle show... wait they cancelled it), light crowds, beautiful scenery. Hopefully no drunk douchebags or errant fires this year tho :shock:

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
Double Bluff State Park beach. Hours of free fireworks (can even see the Seattle show... wait they cancelled it), light crowds, beautiful scenery. Hopefully no drunk douchebags or errant fires this year tho :shock:

That's a great place used to camp there and live off the sea when I was a kid.

I OC everyday. Maybe be at the Fair gotta see what plans the family has.

Shoop

imported post

I am brand new to the OC scene and curretly it's my only option, LCCP is still processing. I will definitely be carrying on the 4th proudly! My girlfriend's still adjusting to it; she's never really seen someone openly carry in everyday life. She loves my gun though, which is a huge plus. :). I live up in Oak Harbor and will be attending the Big Lake (Mount Vernon) 3rd of July fireworks show, then Oak Harbor's 4th the next day. All the more options to excersise my privelage as an American citizen to open carry!

j2l3

imported post

Shoop wrote:
I am brand new to the OC scene and curretly it's my only option, LCCP is still processing. I will definitely be carrying on the 4th proudly! My girlfriend's still adjusting to it; she's never really seen someone openly carry in everyday life. She loves my gun though, which is a huge plus. :). I live up in Oak Harbor and will be attending the Big Lake (Mount Vernon) 3rd of July fireworks show, then Oak Harbor's 4th the next day. All the more options to excersise my privelage as an American citizen to open carry!
We don't have anything called an LCCP in Washington State. It's a Conealed Pistol License (CPL)

daddy4count

imported post

+1 for OC on the 4th!

At least until it's time to start the "cold beer relay" down my gullet... then it will be time to put her to bed and pass out on the lawn.

:celebrate

.45ACPaddy

imported post

j2l3 wrote:
Shoop wrote:
We don't have anything called an LCCP in Washington State. It's a Conealed Pistol License (CPL)
I think he was referring to the phrase "License to carry concealed pistol" which is printed on the CPL. It does say "State of Washington License to carry concealed pistol" toward the top right below the license number.

kenzmad

imported post

bwboley wrote:
I might oc at long beach, But i might just keep it hid. because i dont know how long beach is about oc?

i got a chance to talk to long beach police when I was down there in May. I asked them about what would they do if someone called about a MWAG. he told me that they would respond to see if there was anything amiss but that they are not against OC. this conversation took place in the back of the patrol car with the silver bracelets that they gave me to wear while on my way to South Bend for the evening. no issues with them at all as they seemed very polite and professional during the whole ordeal. I would OC there if I were you and I will be Ocing there when we go back next time.

kenzmad

JOESEEB

The way I look at it is That Independance Day (or the 4th) Was founded on firearms with firearms and to not carry either concealed or open would just be unamerican (my oppinion not ment to offend) so I will be carrying for sure. I dont drink so thats not an issue for me and as I dont have many friends so I dont have to worry about there dumb drunk well you know the rest. I most likly will OC except in to albersons near my place (vancouver as some retards got arrested there for pour OCing skills just recently).