• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Town of Beloit administrator, cop face off, GazetteExtra.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

__

Banned
imported post

paul@paul-fisher.com wrote:
So, you further the OC cause by carrying to the *******? You socialize with people with like interests?
Once you had to OC to be cool now its only cool to OC with the in-crowd. Its gotto be tough to be so cool in Wisconsin where no body knows it.

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

CarryOK wrote:
Once you had to OC to be cool now its only cool to OC with the in-crowd.  Its gotto be tough to be so cool in Wisconsin where no body knows it.

I do not understand what you mean. Are you saying that if you OC in WI you aren't cool or are you saying people from WI who OC together aren't cool or are you just saying I'm not cool?

If it's the later, then you probably are correct. I'm not cool when I don't OC and OC'ing doesn't change that.

blaze

imported post

blayze wrote:
Right, and so are my daily visits to the crapper.
You are sooo cool!!!!

:celebrate

I wish I was half as smart as you are coming back with that!!

So, you further the OC cause by carrying to the *******? You socialize with people with like interests?
Sooooo Pauly, do you OC with crappy pants or what?

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

blayze wrote:
blayze wrote:
Right, and so are my daily visits to the *******.
You are sooo cool!!!!

I wear a diaper. ;)

professor gun

imported post

Congratulations, guys. You have managed to reach a new low on this forum. Quite an accomplishment.

blaze

imported post

blayze wrote:
blayze wrote:
Right, and so are my daily visits to the crapper.

You are sooo cool!!!!

So, you further the OC cause by carrying to the crapper? You socialize with people with like interests?

I wear a diaper. ;)
That's a good lad, Pauly.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

professor gun wrote:
Congratulations, guys. You have managed to reach a new low on this forum. Quite an accomplishment.
I don't recall any enlightening or uplifting statements, quotations or citations from your learnedness. Maybe you can lecture I_K on 'affirmative defense' or -- for that matter, on what subject do you profess, 'professor'?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

blayze wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
:? , what ever, J.

from now on I am going to post EVERY thing I find online the deals with open carry, even remotely . I will spam the FK out of this forum, 200 new threads a day, I am sure you will all just love that, right.

Dougs post, was for all intent, SPAM, because It really meant NOTHING, regarding OC.
some girl in an office somewhere that mention's CC is news worthy now HERE ON THE Open Carry.org forum.

WOW, THAT'S BIG NEWS
:?

Quick make a new thread.....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Bigger and better news than hey I am having a birthday party and bring me lots of stuff cause I am so cool. Let the flaming commence.
LOL, Blayze....I can't believe you are really this IGNORANT, not only are you being a gigantic DORK I also sense a little Jealousy / Bitterness ? Why ? Did I upset you when I made fun of your bestest buddy Dougs, post ?? If you had any brain cells at all in the melon you classify as a head - you would have been able to read between the lines. It was titled a Belated Birthday party, so as to NOT attract the media & not to attract the police.
I did not want this to be a media circus because then the police would be hanging around, the city would want INSURANCE, etc, etc, etc..blah, blah, blah.

I guess, if the Media / police show up now >> I will know who to thank...right ? Blayze

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
professor gun wrote:
I don't recall any enlightening or uplifting statements, quotations or citations from your learnedness. Maybe you can lecture I_K on 'affirmative defense' or -- for that matter, on what subject do you profess, 'professor'?
Doug, what is your problem ? why drag I_K , into this ? he 's got nothing to do with this at all.

Here spray your self with this ok !!!!

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
why drag I_K , into this ? he 's got nothing to do with this at all.

Here spray your self with this ok !!!!
Interceptor_Knight wrote Thu Jun 24th, 2010 15:37:
In WI, since the right to bear arms is in our State Constitution you have an affirmative defense to such silly Statutes and an overly zealous LEO citing you if you were to legitimately utilize your weapon in self defense such as your hypothetical scenerio. Once again, you will likely beat the rap but you may not beat the ride.

M

McX

imported post

so glock, your feeding 300 this weekend, or do we have to do the fight to the death thing against 300, then eat? i'd better bring the extra mag for sure!:cool:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

McX wrote:
so glock, your feeding 300 this weekend, or do we have to do the fight to the death thing against 300, then eat? i'd better bring the extra mag for sure!:cool:
I would be happy with 30-40 or how ever many show up. ya never know peoples plans change, etc. no fight to the death thing this time, it brings with it too much drama :)

blaze

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
blayze wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

from now on I am going to post EVERY thing I find online the deals with open carry, even remotely . I will spam the FK out of this forum, 200 new threads a day, I am sure you will all just love that, right.

Dougs post, was for all intent, SPAM, because It really meant NOTHING, regarding OC.
some girl in an office somewhere that mention's CC is news worthy now HERE ON THE Open Carry.org forum.

WOW, THAT'S BIG NEWS

Quick make a new thread.....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Bigger and better news than hey I am having a birthday party and bring me lots of stuff cause I am so cool. Let the flaming commence.
LOL, Blayze....I can't believe you are really this IGNORANT, not only are you being a gigantic DORK I also sense a little Jealousy / Bitterness ? Why ? Did I upset you when I made fun of your bestest buddy Dougs, post ?? If you had any brain cells at all in the melon you classify as a head - you would have been able to read between the lines. It was titled a Belated Birthday party, so as to NOT attract the media & not to attract the police.
I did not want this to be a media circus because then the police would be hanging around, the city would want INSURANCE, etc, etc, etc..blah, blah, blah.

I guess, if the Media / police show up now >> I will know who to thank...right ? Blayze

So your gonna spam the FK out of this forum with 200 new threads a day. Could be tough making time to party.

BIG Secret this happening is gonna be yes? Second thread on the first page of this forum with all the info. Been sticky for how long? The cops and media probably skipped right by it. What a shame to miss such a big media event.

After Gleason's first post, this thread was dropping. You could not leave it alone.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I really hate to let you in on this, Blayze .....I doubt this forum is on any local Wisconsin PD or media's , frequently checked website list.

They just don't care that much.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Glock34 wrote:

WOW, THAT'S BIG NEWS

Are you serious Bronson? Don't you think you may be over reacting just a bit?
Wow, you sure have changed from the person I met. I guess first impressions can be wrong. I remember a time when you would have just commented on the post and moved on. I remember talking on here with you about many differnt things. Remember when they took Bader off the air? You protested it. We all talked about it on here.
Times sure are changing. :?

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
I really hate to let you in on this, Blayze .....I doubt this  forum is on any local Wisconsin PD or media's , frequently checked website list.

They just don't care that much.

Really? In my conversation with Sheriff Graves he mentioned our reaction to protias's encounter and several other things which lead me to believe he is familiar with this site.

J.Gleason

Banned
@Glock34
That is exactly why the laws in this state are so hard to change. It is people such as yourself who claim to be so much in support of Constitutional Carry and then laugh at the thought of it. You’re a phony. Nothing more.

As far as my bitterness and arguing on here maybe you should sweep your own door step first before worrying about mine.

I will not sit back and watch new members here be given bad information so they can end up getting into trouble. People such as your good friend DustiniaC telling new members they can hide their handgun under their seat legally is wrong. If my speaking up to him hurt your fragile feelings, then too bad. If that is the type of friends that you have then I am proud to say that I am not your friend. No wonder your one birthday party a year turn outs are so small. Obviously making them OC doesn’t help.

As far as Mark Todd goes, I agree he was too much into his religion. I told him that several times. I think you were present one of those times as well. The point is if he would have been elected we would have had Constitutional Carry with no doubts. But people here couldn’t see past the religion issue even though his religion would have absolutely no bearing on the government of the state. Regardless if anyone here wants to admit it or not we all stepped on our own feet on that one.

When you seen his support wasn’t as big as big money, fast talker Walkers, instead doing something to help change that you jumped ship. Funny thing is you didn’t have any issue when he was hiring your DJ service. I guess money does have its influence.

In the matter of Jerry Bader, I think there would have been many of us who would have protested for Bader. You did not inform anyone of the event. OH wait yes you did, you informed the local paper so they could come out and take a photo of you for the daily news. That is where you and the notorious Interupter _Knight have a lot in common. You want the spot light focused on you and you only. You’re the only one who knows what you’re talking about and no one knows more than you.

I think it is hilarious that you call me bitter when you are the one talking about spamming the forum. You are the one calling names and also one of the people here who has made threats to other members. What a joke.

Instead you support such members as Dustin who posts about how incompetent his NG unit is. Because he is such a valiant warrior. I am sure that his unit commander would love to see that. I for one appreciate their service, whether he thinks they are competent or not.

As far as my being involved, I am. I have also written many letters, had articles printed in the papers, help change the ordinances in my town, and other things that I am doing currently that will help in the future as well. Hopefully some will help in some big decisions in the near future. Just showing up at OC events is not the only way to help.

I do want to thank you for one thing though, and that it the clarification you have given me and others here as to where to stand while talking to you. I will always make sure my back is to the wall that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.