• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCed: WalMart Valley View 3am

ElevenBravo

imported post

My daughter and myself could not sleep, so we went grocery shopping. Hardly any customers, some of the employees noticed, the manager walked by and noticed, didnt even skip a step. Spent 45 min shopping, no problems.

Ill see again during the day and evening and post back.

Anyone around here knows, the store is susceptible to hoodlums and most all people Ive spoken to regarding it avoid the store because of it. However it is the local to my house WM, the other two are a LOT further away.

HORAH
Andrew

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

I see you are new here. Welcome!

BTW, it would help all of us communicate better if you filled out the "location" part of your profile. For example, I have no idea what "Valley View" is.

Again, welcome.

ElevenBravo

imported post

Yeah, I realized after I posted, I should have said Roanoke, VA somewhere.

Well, HORAH is as good as HOORAH, HURAH, HORAHHA, etc..

Plus, I have retired national guard tags, and HORAH is the longest string of characters that would fit that tag with the logo. :)

Cheers-

Andrew

ElevenBravo

imported post

jayarmbar wrote:
I was just giving you a hard time. As a fellow 11 bush, bang bang or bravo I like you screen name. Take care.
No harm, Im used to hard times. HE HE

11 dirty nasty leg B10 here :)

Wheres my bud CP, Airinfantry7? No post for a while I reckon. Ive got an e-mail off to him, waiting for a reply.

Cheers,
Andrew

ElevenBravo

Pumping a little CPR into an old and kinda dead thread.

Well, Ive been OCing a lot during the last 5 years, and guess what, Lil'Bravo is turning 18 next month and is looking to start some OC too...

So, looks like Ill be *BACK* to WalMart at 3am once more! HA HA HA!

Be cool friends,
EB

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Pumping a little CPR into an old and kinda dead thread.

Well, Ive been OCing a lot during the last 5 years, and guess what, Lil'Bravo is turning 18 next month and is looking to start some OC too...

So, looks like Ill be *BACK* to WalMart at 3am once more! HA HA HA!

Be cool friends,
EB

Matching pistols in matching holsters?

We want pictures.

stay safe.

(And next time you might just provide a link to the old thread. Not saying you have to. Just that you could. :lol: )

ElevenBravo

Pix, roger that, Ill try to remember!

And yes, matching M&P 40s! Pulling it out of lay a way next week for May's birthday!

She will be also shooting her first USPSA match with said weapon in May too!

EB