• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taste of Tacoma

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

My wife was buggin' me to go. She's got a bridal shower to go to Sat. afternoon, so if we went it would be around 5 or 6ish....

swatspyder

My girlfriend and I went today. It was crowded as usual at the Taste. I decided to go CC just because it was so packed. There was a fairly large number of Tacoma deputies keeping watch (talking in a circle). Most of them were walking through the crowd looking for whatever.

It was a warm day, but nice overall. No problems with anyone, finding parking was crazy though.

Oh and on the way back, heading South on Pearl St., someone crashed their Mercedes SLK into the back of a Mustang, forcing it up on the center median. Either way $50,000 down the drain for not paying attention to the road...