• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Custom shirt for any CCW who understands Open Carry

Do you like the statement this shirt makes?

• Total voters

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

This is an interesting blend of CCW yet creating firearm awareness.
2010-06-24_2159.png

http://www.customink.com/designs/ccw1mm/esk0-000e-xwgx/share/?cm_mmc=share-_-emailb-_-designback-_-end

Doc

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Whats the matter there youngin? Forget the Ritalin today?

:p

sohighlyunlikely

Understands OC ? Never did get an answer to that question.

The 3 main reasons I open carry are for: (1) To desensitize people to the presence of a firearm and re-establish it for what it is. A self defense tool. (2) To show the criminal element that I and the direct area I am in may not be the best choice to target. (3) To express that I take my Constitutional rights and freedoms seriously.

It is my opinion that to a degree a lot of that can be expressed by a CCW who would choose to wear a shirt like the "1mm" shirt that we are talking about.

Doc

OCMO-gun-120.gif

goalseter88

i think it be good to make another shirt like this one, where you keep the front the same but remove the back part.
i say this because i think there might be some CCW that would like this shirt, but do not want to be afflicated with the OC crowd. now i dont know if you care about the crowd that dosent want to be linked with the OC but i feel like this is a good shirt and the more ppl wear gun supportative shirts the beter. even if we dont agree on the CCW vs. OC issue.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Just got mine ordered today, ordered 2 ! Wow did I wait a long time or what!!!

Thanks Doc

kylemoul

i like the idea of the shirt. i also like the back logo.

however i think something on the shirt has to be related to opencarry. maybe even displaying opencarry.org on it.

also 30$ is way too much for 1 shirt. my opinion though.

Last edited: