• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

N Fork Gravel Pit on Sunday?

Dem0072

Its been a little while since I've been out at the N Fork Gravel pit. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in going out there this Sunday either late morning or afternoon.

I live in Bellingham & could offer a seat for car pool.

If anyones interested let me know & post before 9pm so we have some time to coordinate. (Short notice, I know, I didn't know the forum was going to be down yesterday)

ARADCOM

Pit Party

There is another thread dealing with a get together on Sunday at 1:00. There hasn't been any activity since the other day but at least a couple of people indicated they were going. I'm new to the forum and have never been to North Fork but I am going up there tomorrow to see what it's like and do some shooting. So, see you there.

Dem0072

Ok I didn't know about that one. I saw one scheduled for the 20th but that has come and gone, unless it was rescheduled.

Ill look for it, thank you.