• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shelton here we come

Beretta92FSLady

We are likely going to be moving to Shelton in the next month. I am curious if anyone lives in Shelton or has been to Shelton? OC fine there? Is the "gravel pit range" down in that area?

The perk of moving out there is that we are moving into a four bedroom house and I will be able to start doing a couple of things I have always wanted that I am unable to do in this crap city Seattle: 1) Garden, 2) reloading=shoot more often than I already do).

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Directions to the pit, however if you pull up Google and look at the area, you'll find a couple of other ways to get there from Hwy 101. You might PM SV_Libertarian and Bear4570 as they live out that way and spend a bit of time in Shelton.

waddell-creek-pit.jpg

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

I went to the gravel pit but could not remember where it was at. I will be much closer to it than I thought. Thank you for the Google.

Phssthpok

I've carried all over Shelton without issue. I have a 'second family' friend that I visit regularly, and in the five years he's lived up there I've never had any issues at all. I even stood in line for an hour at the DMV three weeks ago without so so much as a discernible second glance.