Thread: I know, I know (video)

I know, I know (video)

It's considered bad pr0nz for a lot of you but....just had to.

http://www.break.com/index/moms-blas...n-slow-mo.html

LOL @ the last part that says "You don't need a gun to protect your kids"

They left off the part that says "...until a rapist/kidnapper/child molester gets to them"

Quote Originally Posted by G22Paddy View Post
    LOL @ the last part that says "You don't need a gun to protect your kids"

They left off the part that says "...until a rapist/kidnapper/child molester gets to them"
    you dont need "A" gun,,,,,,you need "2" guns!!!!

What was the point of that video? Are they seriously suggesting that Amber Alert be the first line of defense to protect your kid for kidnappers?

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Their figures are way way off, 220,000 thousand kidnapped kids a year? Most these are custody dispute and divorce fights between parents warranting no alarm.

Love the image of those mothers with guns but how come dads are left out? Subliminal messaging?

a funny video but a stupid advertisement.

-matt

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Their figures are way way off, 220,000 thousand kidnapped kids a year? Most these are custody dispute and divorce fights between parents warranting no alarm.

Love the image of those mothers with guns but how come dads are left out? Subliminal messaging?
    Because dads are the enemy. I think the ad was a complete backfire, it seems to suggest that anyone who carries any firearm has an "assault weapon", a term that the media love to throw around incorrectly. If my kid's in danger, you're damn right I want a gun. I'll call your hotline if I want to order a pizza.

Ok, I dont really agree that you dont need a gun to protect your kid, but given the benifit of the doubt, you will definitely need one to keep them from leaving with your kid and so that you get your kid back alive.

Regular Member Knock-Off Dragunov's Avatar
    If you look carefully, the lady dual-wielding AK's gets beaned in the head with a casing from the one in her left hand, haha!

Amber alert is just advertising to attract the evil gun curious people is all. We're a bit familiarized so they can't trick us.

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post

Approximately 58,200 children are the victims of non-family abductions per year... meaning that approximately 159 children are abducted by strangers every single day... and if divided per state equally (totally unscientific, I know) this means that 3 children are abducted by strangers in Washington State every single day... I'd say those statistics are quite alarming since statistics show that a great many stranger abductions are committed by pedophiles.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

lol, at the 55 sec mark a shell bounces of her head, by her expression she definetly felt it. Lmao

"If my kid's in danger, you're damn right I want a gun. I'll call your hotline if I want to order a pizza."

LOL! St. Jacques, that was great. Reminds me of Bruce Willis' line in Die Hard, "What the fark, lady? Do I sound like I'm orderin' a pizza? Come the fark down and arrest me."

MD