• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Journalist looking to meet & interview 'open carry' gun owners in New Mexico

Ed Nelson

Curerently traveling through New Mexico, Arizona a
Hi, my name is Ed Nelson, I work for the Sunday Times Magazine, the UK's largest circulation weekly general-interest feature magazine (part of the Times Newspaper).

I am currently traveling in New Mexico, Arizona and Texas, and would like to meet, interview and photograph gun owners who 'open-carry'.

I am traveling along the route of the Rio Grande, from Colorado down to the Mexico border, so if you are able to meet up, that would be great.

I'd like to photograph you in an everyday public setting.

(My cellphone number is: 310-498 6237)

Best wishes,
Ed

Ed Nelson

Curerently traveling through New Mexico, Arizona a
Ed Nelson - Uk journalist

Hi - if you can give me a call on 310 498 6237 today, we are driving down thru Colorado towards New Mexico today (from Denver, where we are now). (phone reception is a bit hit and miss on my cellphone)
Perhaps you are on our route and we could meet today, or maybe tuesday or wednesday?
Best wishes,
Ed

im interested too, im off on fridays and saturdays