• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PikesPeakMan! Re-post your pamplet!

wthornton0206

Here is an updated version - I need PikesPeakMan's permission to distribute!

Hello PikesPeakMan!

I was recently given one of your Gun Rights Brochures by a forum member. I noticed that it has some (IMO) design issues that make it difficult to follow. i have updated it (although not posted anywhere on the web without your permission).

I would like your feedback on whether or not I may post this version on OCDO as it relates to only Open Carry.

The version I have posted here is a VERY low quality rendition and therefore not suitable for printing or mainstream use. If you would like to have a copy of the high-quality PDF, please email me.

Please email me directly with any responses, questions, concerns etc. at wthornton0206@vzw.blackberry.net

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• Open-Carry-Brochure Front.jpg
    Open-Carry-Brochure Front.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Open-Carry-Brochure-Inside.jpg
    Open-Carry-Brochure-Inside.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 236

PikesPeakMtnMan

I tried to upload it....but the filesize is larger than the max allowed and so far I haven't had luck in making it smaller....someone who has more know-how could probably get it done.

wthornton0206- I see no problem with you printing, distributing,whatever of your version.

ElevenBravo

Thats a nice job! I need one for the Communist of Virginia... I should put something together for the occasional passer byer that is clueless. Acceptance always stars with education.

That kinda sounds 12 stepish, but Ill leave it as-is. :)

Andrew

wthornton0206

I tried to upload it....but the filesize is larger than the max allowed and so far I haven't had luck in making it smaller....someone who has more know-how could probably get it done.

wthornton0206- I see no problem with you printing, distributing,whatever of your version.

PikesPeakMtnMan - Thank you for your permission. As far as uploading it to the site, if you email me the file I can import it into CS5 and get the size down. We can upload both versions. My email is: wthornton0206@vzw.blackberry.net