• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Legal Question?

northstar65

If a person who legally owns a handgun in Canada and lives on a say 100 acre farm can that person legally carry either open or concealed as long as that person remains on his property ?

northstar65

Yes or No answer will do....

I didn't think my Q would so upset you Mr. H , but WI is a long way away from Canada in terms of laws. Ok say that person lives on a 10 or 1,000 acre farm would that help you to provide an intelligent unemotional answer ?

Flyer22

What's so special about a farm?

If you think or suspect that Canadian laws regarding gun possession are based on rural v. urban location, then you already know the direction in which to direct your research, and you don't need us to do it for you.

since9

Campaign Veteran
If you think or suspect that Canadian laws regarding gun possession are based on rural v. urban location, then you already know the direction in which to direct your research, and you don't need us to do it for you.

Do you really think he was asking one of us who live in Colorado Springs to research Canadian law for him? :banghead:

Northstar, ask again. You might find somone more familiar with Canadian law who'll come along and actually answer your question. :)

Last edited: