• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thanks ED

MSC 45ACP

Ed:
I neglected to thank you for the OC CARDS. Your cards are very nice. At the risk of offending Jim, your cards are nicer than ours. I plan to send you a check on 1 JUL for a Challenge Coin and more cards. I gave half the ones you sent me to Bridget. She's already given all of hers out.

Unfortunately, your picnic at Burke Lake Park is the same day as our VCDL picnic in Newport News, so I'll be staying down here that weekend. That's really too bad. We had a lot of fun at Burke Lake last year, even though we didn't get to see any black helicopters.

I think I can speak for many on here in this respect: We all appreciate everything you do for OCDO and VCDL.

Keep up the GREAT WORK, Brother!

Mike

45acpForMe

Ed:
I neglected to thank you for the OC CARDS. Your cards are very nice. At the risk of offending Jim, your cards are nicer than ours. I plan to send you a check on 1 JUL for a Challenge Coin and more cards. I gave half the ones you sent me to Bridget. She's already given all of hers out.

Unfortunately, your picnic at Burke Lake Park is the same day as our VCDL picnic in Newport News, so I'll be staying down here that weekend. That's really too bad. We had a lot of fun at Burke Lake last year, even though we didn't get to see any black helicopters.

I think I can speak for many on here in this respect: We all appreciate everything you do for OCDO and VCDL.

Keep up the GREAT WORK, Brother!

Mike

Ed do you have the text & cites of the new laws for July 1st? I was waiting for the VCDL newsletter to have it but the one I just received looks like it has the old laws with a note that they will be changing July 1st (but no text as to what changes).

You can also post your cards as an attachment so we can print our own or in my case cut & past the text. :)

Mike, I can't fault you for finding them better than my cards (since mine don't exist)! :-0

MSC 45ACP

Ed do you have the text & cites of the new laws for July 1st? I was waiting for the VCDL newsletter to have it but the one I just received looks like it has the old laws with a note that they will be changing July 1st (but no text as to what changes).

You can also post your cards as an attachment so we can print our own or in my case cut & past the text. :)

Mike, I can't fault you for finding them better than my cards (since mine don't exist)! :-0

Jim:
He doesn't have the template, that's what I asked him for. He sent me cards instead. Being the Computer Genius you are, can you take the card and make new ones from what he has? I'm getting ready to leave the house. If you want me to bring them by your house in a couple hours, I can.

Mike

Tess

Founder's Club Member
VCDL Newsletter

I was waiting for the VCDL newsletter to have it but the one I just received looks like it has the old laws with a note that they will be changing July 1st (but no text as to what changes).

I edit the VCDL newsletter. I didn't have the approved wording when we went to press, so it'll have to go in the next issue. I hope to make room to make it the same size as the ones we hand out at shows, at least for one issue.

BTW - the forum won't let me send a PM ... off to the issues board...

45acpForMe

I edit the VCDL newsletter. I didn't have the approved wording when we went to press, so it'll have to go in the next issue. I hope to make room to make it the same size as the ones we hand out at shows, at least for one issue.

BTW - the forum won't let me send a PM ... off to the issues board...

Tess I received your PM but it said your mailbox was full when I tried to respond. I think they have a 1000 message retention policy so you may have to clean up your old PM's.

Mike, you can stop by if you want but if they are the old cards (old text) I don't really need them.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
MY OpenCarry cards have been updated with the new information.. but I just ran out of them.. expect more in a few days.. if you send me a SASE (2 stamps) and did not get them yet.. that's why.

45acpForMe

MY OpenCarry cards have been updated with the new information.. but I just ran out of them.. expect more in a few days.. if you send me a SASE (2 stamps) and did not get them yet.. that's why.

Can you PM your address that we send the self-addressed-stamped-envelope to?

Also do you have an online version we can print ourselves?

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited: