• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bug Out Bag Class?

neuroblades

Sometime last year, someone had posted on the forum about doing a bug out bag (BOB) class. I was curious if there might be another one coming up in the Lexington area this year. This would be a great thing to have in case of natural disasters or other disruption in life that may cause us to be displaced for extended periods of time in the future.

aegri_mentis

Sometime last year, someone had posted on the forum about doing a bug out bag (BOB) class. I was curious if there might be another one coming up in the Lexington area this year. This would be a great thing to have in case of natural disasters or other disruption in life that may cause us to be displaced for extended periods of time in the future.

Just check out

edcforums.com