Thread: Does any one else

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Does any one else

I was open carrying while doing my grocery shopping in the Shop n' Save in Florissant Mo. I had heard from the rumor mill that the company doesn't care for OC but have no policies against it. I'm not planning on saying anything to them, if not approached. I was just wondering if any else was open carrying in any Shop n' Save.
    Last edited by sohighlyunlikely; 06-28-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sohighlyunlikely View Post
    I was open carrying while doing my grocery shopping in the Shop n' Save in Florissant Mo. I had heard from the rumor mill that the company doesn't care for OC but have no policies against it. I'm not planning on saying anything to them, if not approached. I was just wondering if any else was open carrying in any Shop n' Save.
    unfortunately, the only shop n save that is close to me is here within the communist city of mayor slay...errr st louis.

I have before at Shop N' Save in St. Peters. Caught a cop staring and a bunch of people, but fielded no inquiries from employees.

What's wrong with Schnucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Superlite27 View Post
    please don't open up that

again....

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Superlite27 View Post
    I had a whole shopping list of stuff to get and Shop n' Save had never had any anti-gin signs. I will be doing some open carry Schnucks shopping but it won't be for more than a pack of gun(lol gum, I think they call that a Freudian slip) till they show me they are happy to have my business even while expressing my 2nd Amendment rights on my hip.

Doc
    Last edited by sohighlyunlikely; 06-30-2010 at 12:09 AM. Reason: poor spelling

I had a whole shopping list of stuff to get and Shop n' Save had never had any anti-gin signs. I will be doing some open carry Schnucks shopping but it won't be for more than a pack of gun till they show me they are happy to have my business even while expressing my 2nd Amendment rights on my hip.

Doc
    schnucks sells packs of guns?! lemme guess one of their 10 for 10 items?! just pokin fun at ya doc.

hehe

I had a whole shopping list of stuff to get and Shop n' Save had never had any anti-gin signs. I will be doing some open carry Schnucks shopping but it won't be for more than a pack of gun(lol gum, I think they call that a Freudian slip) till they show me they are happy to have my business even while expressing my 2nd Amendment rights on my hip.

Doc

Let me know if you'd like to have some "backup" along with you. If you don't want to come off as "invading" I could always CC along with you just to have someone else to witness (read:videotape) if Mike isn't available. (Read: sandbagging garage)

Doc
    Did they tell you not to come in with your gun?

Quote Originally Posted by cash50 View Post
    Did they tell you not to come in with your gun?
    No but I have the feeling they only pandered to the CCW crowd in allowing them to carry for money reasons. I am not sure they will receive OC as well. I have been to busy as of lately to try and do a well documented OC excursion into Schnucks. I would hate to go in be harassed and not have something to show others how Schnucks really feels about our 2nd amendment rights.

Doc