• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does any one else

sohighlyunlikely

I was open carrying while doing my grocery shopping in the Shop n' Save in Florissant Mo. I had heard from the rumor mill that the company doesn't care for OC but have no policies against it. I'm not planning on saying anything to them, if not approached. I was just wondering if any else was open carrying in any Shop n' Save.

Last edited:

nrepuyan

I was open carrying while doing my grocery shopping in the Shop n' Save in Florissant Mo. I had heard from the rumor mill that the company doesn't care for OC but have no policies against it. I'm not planning on saying anything to them, if not approached. I was just wondering if any else was open carrying in any Shop n' Save.

unfortunately, the only shop n save that is close to me is here within the communist city of mayor slay...errr st louis.

cash50

I have before at Shop N' Save in St. Peters. Caught a cop staring and a bunch of people, but fielded no inquiries from employees.

nrepuyan

What's wrong with Schnucks?

please don't open up that
can_of_worms.jpg

again....

:)

sohighlyunlikely

What's wrong with Schnucks?

I had a whole shopping list of stuff to get and Shop n' Save had never had any anti-gin signs. I will be doing some open carry Schnucks shopping but it won't be for more than a pack of gun(lol gum, I think they call that a Freudian slip) till they show me they are happy to have my business even while expressing my 2nd Amendment rights on my hip.

Doc
CowBoy.gif

Last edited:

nrepuyan

I had a whole shopping list of stuff to get and Shop n' Save had never had any anti-gin signs. I will be doing some open carry Schnucks shopping but it won't be for more than a pack of gun till they show me they are happy to have my business even while expressing my 2nd Amendment rights on my hip.

Doc

schnucks sells packs of guns?! lemme guess one of their 10 for 10 items?! just pokin fun at ya doc.

hehe

Superlite27

I had a whole shopping list of stuff to get and Shop n' Save had never had any anti-gin signs. I will be doing some open carry Schnucks shopping but it won't be for more than a pack of gun(lol gum, I think they call that a Freudian slip) till they show me they are happy to have my business even while expressing my 2nd Amendment rights on my hip.

Doc
CowBoy.gif

Let me know if you'd like to have some "backup" along with you. If you don't want to come off as "invading" I could always CC along with you just to have someone else to witness (read:videotape) if Mike isn't available. (Read: sandbagging garage)

cash50

Doc
CowBoy.gif

Did they tell you not to come in with your gun?

sohighlyunlikely

Did they tell you not to come in with your gun?

No but I have the feeling they only pandered to the CCW crowd in allowing them to carry for money reasons. I am not sure they will receive OC as well. I have been to busy as of lately to try and do a well documented OC excursion into Schnucks. I would hate to go in be harassed and not have something to show others how Schnucks really feels about our 2nd amendment rights.

Doc