• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Scotus Ruling you've all been waiting for

aadvark

As far as I am concerned..., Chicago lost!

New York, New Jersey, Maryland, California, Conneticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Illinios, Wisconsin(kind of...), Guam, Virgin Islands, Marinas Islands, Puerto Rico, Washingotn D.C.(as if we need a reminder...), and The United States Federal Government better had pay attention!

Yes..., fianlly, as we all had well suspected, The Second Amendment applies to all of them too!

Nevada carrier

What needs to happen now is a ruling that states a total ban on open carry is not a reasonable regulation of firearms. we got the SCOTUS to make it clear what the "Keep" in the second amendment means now we need them to address the word "bear." If we can get them to do that, then every state will be an open carry state!

aadvark

Illinios is already an Open Carry State, provided; you are in a very Rural Area where the County has not made Open Carry a Crime.

Nevada carrier

Illinios is already an Open Carry State, provided; you are in a very Rural Area where the County has not made Open Carry a Crime.

No State, County or City should be allowed to make Open Carry a crime as our right to "bear" arms is protected. Short of totally outlawing the open carry of arms they should be allowed to regulate concealed carry as they see fit.

nrepuyan

that guy was a mindless blabbering baboon...not to mention completely ignorant. i'm still appalled that he made the statement that gang members would be able to purchase guns...seeing as to how most gang members will have criminal records which would prevent them from "buying" them legally anyway....i also can't believe he made it sound like that shops were going to specifically make it a goal to sell "just to" gangs.

ilbob

Campaign Veteran

Take a look at what the Aggravated UUW law actually says. Compare this to walking down a country road with a loaded gun strapped to your hip. Tell me how this is not a felony.