• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Celebratory Dinner tonight @ Pick Quick (Fife)

DEROS72

I'll be there as well..

In light of todays decision I plan to be there also.Thanks Gogodawgs for agreeing to fetch me.Think I will spend the evening admiring my weapons ,reading my just recieved edition of gun news and polish bullets.... and composing a nice letter to Fachetelli .Elisa called me from Montana early this morning to tell me the good news but I had just heard it on FOX.

G20-IWB24/7

Deros, gogocougs (sorry, I had to...), M1gunr and myself were there last night for about an hour. A couple of glances, but totally uneventful. Food was great, as is par for the course there.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
The Wind

The weather had changed a bit from my first posting and the wind had picked up and it was a bit chilly. But all in all a good time with great food.

And...

We Won! (McDonald v chicago)