• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Argentine PD says I have no 2nd amendment right

Taurus850CIA

babysitting all week right by argentine and 59. between G9mmOS's 2 year old and my 2 nephews that are a tornado of knocking stuff over and touching everything that should speed up any PD red tape. let me know if there's an organized meet there. couldn't you just go to livingston county? if they try to send you back to argentine tell them to call there first and inform them. APD just playing games and stalling. wasn't it there where that young boy was killed by his mother's boyfriend few months ago?

Dominick Calhoun. Mother has been determined competent to stand trial.

RockStrongo

Thanks for the tips and support everyone. I will be out of state for about a month, when I get back I will do what you suggested and maybe contact the ones who said they would like to go with me. Thanks again everybody.

Beerme

Banned
its a hell of a drive from me so I cannot help you in person but i did report a crime to them via website for violating your 2nd amendment rights and michigan statute 28.422

Mike

Site Co-Founder
Get a lawyer and bring an action to compell issuance of the permit

You need to establish the legal right to obtain the michigan pistol purchase permit - do it in court and help the cause.

Michigander

The way I would do it if rock will be out of town is to contact the PD, either as a MOC act or not, verify the problem, and then go complain to the city council in a large group. If the problem hasn't been fixed within, say, 5 business days, the Attorney General's office will fix it.

Yes, suing them would be fun, but it's expensive, as opposed to the AG's office which is free and effective.