• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Legal fees question.

Gundude

Does Alan Gura get his legal fees paid by the loser of the case (Chicago) or is he doing this for free?
I suspect McDonald doesn't have the money to pay for all this litigation.

mjones

I believe the CalGuns Foundation & the California Rifle and Pistol Association also contributed

3fgburner

He's probably going to hit Chicago up for it. Of course, Adrian Fenty's had a $3M+ bill for Heller on his desk for a couple of years, and shows no signs of paying.