• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prissy Pollys and Fire mountain

nobama

A friend told me Sat night he had read a little article in an NRA magazine about these two places being OC friendly. Has anyone heard or read? I am an NRA member, but I get American Hunter so it wasnt posted in that.

Kivuli

Prissy Polly's is definitely OC friendly. We've had meetings there and I've strolled in various other days. I'm pretty sure I've never gotten so much as a sideways glance. It's hard to feel uncomfortable in a place that has a sign above the side exit door with a revolver replica hanging from it that reads "We don't dial 911".

mekender

Prissy Polly's is definitely OC friendly. We've had meetings there and I've strolled in various other days. I'm pretty sure I've never gotten so much as a sideways glance. It's hard to feel uncomfortable in a place that has a sign above the side exit door with a revolver replica hanging from it that reads "We don't dial 911".

At the first triad OC meet, I sat and talked with the cashier at Prissy Polly's for about 10 minutes explaining things. She was curious but not scared. The kitchen guys did come out for a look see to make sure we were not up to no good but that was it.

mekender

I eat at prissy Polly's all the time, and i have been to fire mountain...Food is bad....But both are open carry friendly.

Yeah the food is horrible and the floor is sticky... not a place to take a date.

nobama

I eat at prissy Polly's all the time, and i have been to fire mountain...Food is bad....But both are open carry friendly.
I too have been to both places OC. and to the OC dinners, but I was wandering if anybody read about it in an NRA magazine. I thought it would be cool if we were mentioned.