• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Robbers get a surprise from an armed citizen in St. Louis Rally's parking lot.

Sabotage70

I like story's like this. To bad the GG got shot in the leg.

I'm sure the Brady's spin would have been just give them your money and no one would have been shot.:rolleyes:

jad316

This is a good out come for the couple..... Thank god for guns! I mean 6:20 in the evening my god thats terrible....Your not safe anymore no matter where your at or what time of day it may be.

Superlite27

I'm sure the Brady's spin would have been just give them your money and no one would have been shot.

Impossible in this case as the bad guys walked up to the couple and opened fire striking the guy in the legs. Guy returns fire striking one in the head, one in the stomach.

Superlite27

I thought I read the good guy shot 1st

Doc

Interview with the "victim":http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=205281&provider=top

"The first shot hit me, then I reached over while I was in the car and I shot two times. That's when, he didn't expect what was going on and he shot again."

I'm merely extrapolating, but since 1) the "victim" only fired twice, and 2)both perps were hit (one in the head and one in the stomach), and 3) the "victim" states "....and he (the perp) shot again.".......

...I'm guessing the perp who fired the shots was struck in the stomach, and the other was hit in the head........as being struck in the noggin by a bullet really cuts down on the chances of doing anything "again".

No updates on the perps other than both are still in "unstable" critical condition as of this morning. Evidently, the "victim" is feeling good enough to do interviews.

Good deal!

BTW: I hate using the word "victim" to refer to someone who obviously refused to be one, but I merely use it to denote who was attacked by the bad guys.