• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Never mind

Bronson

So, if we have a gun ad, then the google ads that show up within our posts will go away? Then what are we waiting for? Lets get some gun ads and get rid of those things.

As long as the people selling the item would agree to giving the mods of this site an equivalent amount of $$ to make up for the lost revenue. You know revenue that helps offset the costs of running OCDO and keeps the forums free.

TANSTAAFL

Bronson

Taurus850CIA

As long as the people selling the item would agree to giving the mods of this site an equivalent amount of $$ to make up for the lost revenue. You know revenue that helps offset the costs of running OCDO and keeps the forums free.

TANSTAAFL

Bronson

+1

Stainless, show some respect, will ya? If you want to stop pulling your weight by getting rid of the ads on your computer, just shut up and do it. Don't go around trying to rally the troops. I enjoy the site as it is. If I have to pay to use it, I'll not be a happy camper. Looking at a couple ads is a mighty small price to pay.

eta: I do NOT mean posting firearms for sale. You are aware of other methods.

Last edited: